Arolexion's latest activity

• A
    Arolexion reacted to BobcatRaider's post in the thread 2024 Recruiting with Like Like.
    I actually like this signing. Should’ve exclusively recruited the portal instead of numerous JUCOs.
  • A
    Arolexion reacted to stlwildcats's post in the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt with Like Like.
    I don't see any way they let go of TJ ending the year 10-4 in the last fourteen games with three of those on the road and the fourth...
  • A
    Arolexion replied to the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt.
    After all the cash we just threw at GJ, we may not have enough to buy out TJs contract. Same thing happened at UTSA, traylor took all...
  • A
    Arolexion reacted to slycat's post in the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt with Like Like.
    Well the program is truly headed to the basement now. No way we replace that talent easily. Maybe this hastens TJ out the door. Though...
  • A
    Arolexion reacted to stlwildcats's post in the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt with Like Like.
    Resume of juco Bennie Seltzer. Also, Sykes was calling timeout from the court as well. 1997–2006 Oklahoma (asst.) 2006–2008...
  • A
    Arolexion replied to the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt.
    Curious to know who you think isn't up to par on the team? Not that I disagree with you. Recruiting is abysmal, and with the transfer...