Recent content by Arolexion

1. A

2023-24 Sun Belt

After all the cash we just threw at GJ, we may not have enough to buy out TJs contract. Same thing happened at UTSA, traylor took all their cash and they let Henson play out his contract.
  2. A

2023-24 Sun Belt

Curious to know who you think isn't up to par on the team? Not that I disagree with you. Recruiting is abysmal, and with the transfer portal, building a decent team has never been easier, especially for a player's coach like TJ. That being said, I genuinely think we have 5 + 6 guys that are...
  3. A

2023-24 Non Conference

Gumbs has adjusted to D1 ball a lot quicker than I expected.
  4. A

2023-24 Non Conference

Solid win against UTA. Jordan Mason with a career high after being out. Huh maybe it is the injuries. This is how I know this program is still better than how Davalos ran it. We couldn’t notch a win over UTA no matter what until recently.
  5. A

2023 Recruiting: Offers, Commits, De-Commits, etc.

Tate and Horne are mentioned in the latest presser by the school. https://txst.com/news/2023/6/26/mens-basketball-mens-basketball-adds-five-to-2023-24-roster.aspx
  6. A

TXST vs SunBelt 2022-23

#1 Seed USM falls to S. Alabama in the quarterfinals
  7. A

NonConf Games

ceaser with a double double. we had gatkek, nate, and ceaser all back. once we have morgan, the team will be fully complete
  8. A

Tournament Thread - NIT

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more jake spav stans zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  9. A

Tournament Thread - NIT

Stay salty little bitch - I will 100% put this on the refs
  10. A

Tournament Thread - NIT

Yes
  11. A

Tournament Thread - NIT

Is your mom reffing or something? This is 100% on the refs.
  12. A

Game Thread - @ Troy - ESPN2

today I learned being 14th ranked and being 23-4 is "not looking good". this is on top of UH missing their leading scorer (who went down for the season AFTER our bout vs them. https://thedailycougar.com/2022/01/18/uh-basketball-shifted-focus-mark-sasser-injuries/)
  13. A

Game Thread - Vs. Little Rock

Bit of superstition on my end, but I don't want us to go 2-0 this week. Ideally 1-1, get the reg season championship, and break our win streak in order to build a new one in the tourney :-)
  14. A

Game Thread - Vs. Little Rock

the wheels have fallen off UALR. Sad - they had a really good squad for a couple of years. Their HC really screwed the pooch. Former UALR PG Markquis Nowell is near the top of the Big 12 in APG and steals per game...
  15. A

Game Thread - Vs. Troy

F**$& off, we have 5 players out