Recent content by barrick4heisman

1. barrick4heisman

State of Texas Student Athlete NIL bill

Yeah UTSA's off and running with their own collective already, plus with how rough non-portal recruiting's been this doesn't seem like one of those things you want to wait on.
  2. barrick4heisman

Logo Usage

Like I said take that with a mountain of salt, plus who knows, maybe his move to Assistant AD for External Ops may be what both he and the school needed (trying to be nice here). DC busting his butt to get the ESPN broadcasts fixed plus his making a change at SID gives me confidence that he'll...
  3. barrick4heisman

Logo Usage

I've heard everything from the school not technically owning trademarks from SWT to the school being far too miserly with its logo licensing to merchandising ideas dying on the vine when they got to Bryan Miller's office. How much of that is true and how much of that is folks with an axe to...
  4. barrick4heisman

2022 Prediction Thread

4-8 Hatcher Under Over 14
  5. barrick4heisman

mah boi,

mah boi,
  6. barrick4heisman

Gameday Experience 2021 Version

I'd be way more irate at the university (read: Trauth) saying that it's unacceptable to boo an opposing team or the refs if I had any confidence at all that they intended to back up their words with actions rather than put out the usual pointless (not so) strongly worded statement. Still says a...
  7. barrick4heisman

Don Coryell is the new AD

For what it's worth, I heard we got left out of the Armed Forces Bowl in 2014 because the bowl officials weren't excited about us matching up with Houston considering that we were about to play them in 2015. Not sure how much I believe that over the simpler explanation that Pitt would have...
  8. barrick4heisman

Adios Larry - Donor Roll Call

Donated $210.34. Goes up to $420.69 if DC blows me away. Not doing season tickets because I live 12 hours away but willing to increase annual donations above $1000 if I really feel like things are going in the right direction.
  9. barrick4heisman

Coach Antoine

Only thing I've found so far is an old article about her extension back in 2015 to 2017-2018. https://whoopdirt.com/zenarae-antoine-receives-extension-at-texas-state/ To get her current contract you'd probably need to submit an open records request through the university.
  10. barrick4heisman

Jason Washington to MSU

Good for him. The more he builds his resume, the more I hope he ends up as our head coach someday if Spav is successful and bolts for greener pastures. His track record coaching secondary players and in recruiting is already very strong.
  11. barrick4heisman

Barrick Nealy to UTSA

well this is awkward
  12. barrick4heisman

Private Forum

ok sure i'll bite
  13. barrick4heisman

App State needs a coach

They were #25 at the time in at least one poll, but they certainly didn't finish the season that way.
  14. barrick4heisman

App State needs a coach

We must've been watching different shows. CFB Live was very dismissive and spent the majority of time talking about UH. If another ESPN show was talking about Fran bringing us to respectability then that's great. The fact is though that we need a lot more wins like that for us to get even close...
  15. barrick4heisman

App State needs a coach

I remember the coverage of that win on ESPN was way more about how badly Houston messed up and there was barely a word in passing congratulating Texas State for the job they did. We're gonna need a lot more high profile upsets before we start getting national respect and recognition.