Recent content by Bobcats2011

1. Bobcats2011

Portal Kombat

How is that many moves even possible? I’m guessing he wasn’t going to start for us?
  2. Bobcats2011

Portal Kombat

We may have beat UH last year though but still kid sounds solid
  3. Bobcats2011

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

Do we even know if it’s going to be a fully indoor practice facility/bubble? I feel like I read somewhere that it might just start out as a covered practice facility to be enclosed when more money becomes available. Maybe that just depends on how much initial funding it gets. Maybe Kdamp, Don...
  4. Bobcats2011

Get off my lawn 😂
  5. Bobcats2011

2024 SCHEDULE

That’s what I would assume otherwise it would be asu, utsa, and UL or Troy listed
  6. Bobcats2011

Thanks for the update pic! I’m curious on how the remodel is going ok inside the endzone complex as well as the add on up front for hydro therapy room
  7. Bobcats2011

I’ve brought up something similar in the past saying the area above north endzone arch would be perfect for a mega screen. Might provide extra shade for the GA’ers and students in that section too
  8. Bobcats2011

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Truth. We need more NIL for baseball. If we had to suck at one of the big 3 male sports I’m picking basketball everytime. Some of us deer hunt lol.
  9. Bobcats2011

Sorry to burst your bubble in this but the Sunday game got moved up to a Saturday double header FYI
  10. Bobcats2011

2024 Recruiting

This is the basketball thread homie
  11. Bobcats2011

Game Thread - @ UTSA

Why does coaching wait for 3 consecutive “walks” to pull a pitcher?
  12. Bobcats2011

Sammie State @ NRG Tickets on Sale

Welcome aboard the… board
  13. Bobcats2011

Hell yes. Been checking in on it periodically and just saw up 9-0.
  14. Bobcats2011

It seems Arkansas state figured out we can only win on Tuesdays and Sundays and took the Sunday opportunity away from us moving Sunday up to Saturday and double header last night.😐😐
  15. Bobcats2011

I’d have to say I miss last year and definitely the year before.