Recent content by Old_coachpullen

1. O

2023 Recruiting

Any kind of press conference Today?
  2. O

The Word @ North Dakota St game thread

I like the call. I’ll like it yesterday, and tomorrow. Yeah the game didn’t go the way they wanted but I like the aggressiveness and confidence he has in the team. I’ll take it everyday of the week.
  3. O

I like the call if Spav would have had us the the same position say vs Baylor and we had a chance to really put some pressure on them to win the game and it didn’t work out then I’d still like the call. When your not the better team and you have a chance to steal a win you take it. Don’t give...
  4. O

I like the 4th down aggressive call. Underdog on the road with. Scoring a TD there makes them score a TD rather than kicking a FG to win in. And as great as the QB has played this year that last throw was a very poor decision. They had the ball with 2+minutes to go win the game just didn’t...
  5. O

Eric Morris to UNT

Makes me wonder if Morris was contacted by UNT as our offer was made which made him demand more money knowing if we dont hire him he will still have a good shot at a school in Texas.
  6. O

New Head Coach: GJ Kinne

Offensive guy 4 star recruit coming out of HS. I’m not saying it’s going to happen my biggest point is transfer guys and HS kids seem to like him.
  7. O

New Head Coach: GJ Kinne

I have kid I use to coach that said he would be very interested in TXST if/when kinnie is announced. He’s in the transfer portal and looking for a new home. It’s good to see players excited to hear about TXST hiring a coach players think highly of.
  8. O

Thoughts on potential candidates to replace Jake Spavital

I would have loved to get Carthel in here. Seems like a guy that would have been a good fit. Checks a lot of boxes.
  9. O

I was in rockport the 13-14 school year, I should have stayed longer but I was a DUMB young...

I was in rockport the 13-14 school year, I should have stayed longer but I was a DUMB young coach that thought I should on the HS staff and I left after only a year
  10. O

I think he checks every box. I would think he would be a good hire. seems to know what he is doing and being an old HS coach would do well in recruiting. Keeler will be a good but for some reason im just blah on him morris i think will be good but will bolt if he brings us up to where we all...
  11. O

I live in EB coached in EB for a year the 2014 season sealy was the 2016 season. I probabley know the peopel you know small towns and all lol
  12. O

Graduated in 2012 from TXST worked with the Basketball team under Davalous as Head Coach (what a time to be apart of the program) spent 6 years coaching football/Basketball/golf/ track (rockport-fulton, East Bernard, West Columiba, Sealy, Fort Bend Ridge Point) not a troll buddy just figured...
  13. O

1). I havent asked him and im not going to ask a college kid if his coach is leaving 2.) no idea, I know cam is a very smart, it wouldnt suprise me but if I gave you and answer Id be lying. I wouldnt put any stock into him coming to Texas State even if Morris is hired. I would love to be...
  14. O

I know Cam Ward and the family..... coached him in JH..... Texas or Washington his family is at every single game.