Search results

1. Bobcat17

Softball Hosting a Regional?

We (G5 schools) can have a better record than them, beat them, and win our conference and it still doesn’t matter. I am stoked for our chances to win a regional, but pissed off that money and popularity always win the show no matter what the resume states.
  2. Bobcat17

2024 Recruiting

You heard it here first!
  3. Bobcat17

Sammie State @ NRG Tickets on Sale

Welcome!
  4. Bobcat17

Spring Ball 2024…

I corrected it for you. We have a lot to worry about than UT over the next few years.
  5. Bobcat17

Spring Ball 2024…

Our spring game for the 2024 season is getting us ready for a non conference payment game against Texas in 2026… DUH 😂😂😂🤫😉
  6. Bobcat17

Spring Ball 2024…

That’s awesome. I hope you posted how good they are on their message boards. That would really pump the Longhorn faithful up to know you’re all in on their program.
  7. Bobcat17

2024 Recruiting

Actually impressed by this and more growth should be on the way.
  8. Bobcat17

Tier 1

Wonder what the scoop is
  9. Bobcat17

Realignment Super Thread

Phil Longo was a big one. Would’ve been worse than Spav imo. Although it’s hard to place a lot of blame on Spav. The Withers hire was the bigger debacle.
  10. Bobcat17

Portal Kombat

Word here is that he showed up overweight and wasn’t a quick study to the Petrino playbook. Also doesn’t help that the Boise kid has looked special.
  11. Bobcat17

Portal Kombat

Criswell is a baller. The UNC staff had he and Drake Maye neck and neck until fall camp a few years ago. He probably should’ve started over KJ Jefferson at Arky last year, it was a tire fire. Will be curious to see where he ends up.
  12. Bobcat17

Future Schedules

Peak TXST post here.
  13. Bobcat17

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

I appreciate this initiative and have joined the collective. Eat ‘Em Up Cats!
  14. Bobcat17

I will try this one last time. I am not suggesting information be publicly shared. I am stating that members of the collective receive the information they are entitled to. When someone supports the M&G NIL collective they are not just a “fan” they are part of the collective and should be...
  15. Bobcat17

This is all with the upmost respect for the NIL and the members of the TXST fan base who want to be involved with the programs and institution. These are not feelings, they are facts about the public facing availability of information and solicitation of membership for the M&G NIL collective...
  16. Bobcat17

My thoughts exactly. How can buy-in be achieved when this whole thing has been slapped together without the feedback of the stakeholders (aside from the hashtag). It’s a COLLECTIVE, Webster’s dictionary should illuminate why I put it in caps. The governing board, mission, publication of...
  17. Bobcat17

Future Schedules

Don’t care what night of the week it is. I’ll drive the 9 hours and already booked my hotel. Eat ‘Em Up.
  18. Bobcat17

Realignment Super Thread

Big if true.
  19. Bobcat17

2023-24 Sun Belt

Maybe if Don would get on Social Media it would set an example.. don’t really know the need for Don when KD is doing both jobs at all times on the biggest public facing venues. Hard to hold TJ accountable on the social media front when it’s non existent with his boss.
  20. Bobcat17

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

How dare y’all want the millionaires to pitch in when us folks who graduated from TXST under every financial burden to a normal middle class salary are expected to donate to the Alumni Association, Bobcat club, NIL, and continue to buy tickets to make this thing run.