Search results

1. Bobcat17

Bobcat Athletics App and Website

Did athletics get a new app? I got a new phone and went to download the App and Apple kicked a message that stated the app developer needed to upgrade to the newest IOS level. Then went to check the softball schedule that took years to load versus other athletics departments websites that...
  2. Bobcat17

Spav Speaks

Out of curiosity as a Bobcat that does not live in the immediate area, have any of you attended the Spav tour in ATX or SATX? If so, what is the tone of the talks? Has anything changed from last year? What are the talking points? Also curious of the same things of Don’s pre Spav speeches...
  3. Bobcat17

UTSA “Rivalry”

I know the topic has been discussed by Bobcats ad nauseam but I wanted to bring it up for general discussion for historical purposes, takes, and views that may better shape my opinion. I returned to UNC-Chapel Hill last week for an alumni event and ran into a former cohort member who did his...
  4. Bobcat17

Troy Week Discussion

I didn’t see another thread this really fit in because it’s all things TXST v. Troy and it’s more realistic than positive. Troy and South Alabama had a common opponent in Southern Mississippi. USA beat Southern Miss 31-7 to open the season, while Troy beat Southern Miss 21-9 two weeks later...
  5. Bobcat17

TXST v. Baylor Uniforms

What uniforms would everyone like to see our Bobcats come out in week 1? I normally am against us wearing the black unis. I don’t know what’s possessed me, but I would love to see us come out in the black unis with the beautiful maroon helmets pictured below on September 4th.