Search results

1. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

Great season, but bad way to end it. 😬 IYKYK
  2. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

Mullins is out, but she can come back in the game if need be. McCann in at pitcher.
  3. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

LIGHT THE STAR ON STRAHAN!! TXST WITH A HUGE COMEBACK TO BEAT PENN STATE 4-2!!! 🥳🥳💥💥 🎉 🎊
  4. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

Man, we’re gonna miss Vanderford next season. Such a clutch double right there. 🫨🤯👏🏼👏🏼
  5. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

Mullins is struggling with control. Jinxed her. 😬😬
  6. Bobcat1

New Head Coach: GJ Kinne

Here’s hoping there’s no sophomore slump…we certainly have a conducive schedule for 10+ wins. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  7. Bobcat1

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

Good start so far for the Cats! Got through the top of the inning easily.
  8. Bobcat1

Texas State to Host First Presidential Debate

Because it was part of the joke. One single man (our alumn) wasn’t going to be solely in charge of it. The venue info was just my opinion on why it didn’t make sense to hold it at Strahan. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  9. Bobcat1

I…posted…it…as…fact? Yeah, sure buddy. Interesting that only the resident d-💼 liked your post. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 This should have been the first indication that it wasn’t “a fact”…. 👇🏼👇🏼
  10. Bobcat1

It has more to do with Biden’s plummeting numbers, I’m just having fun with this. Because it’s such Bobcat thing to happen. 😂
  11. Bobcat1

Learn to take a f***ing joke dude. Not everything is a conspiracy of hating. 🙄🙄🙄
  12. Bobcat1

Does this mean the game is back on Saturday then? 🤭
  13. Bobcat1

The man in charge of the commission is a former Bobcat. He fumbled this one big time by not working with the campaigns to be more accommodating. To begin with, the choice of venue was horrible….a 10,000 seat arena, but would only have like 200-300 invited guests instead. The Alkek teaching...
  14. Bobcat1

Now do you guys see why my profile quote is what it is? As always, we Bobcated it away. 😅🤦🏻‍♂️...
  15. Bobcat1

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

@JustinS09 over here like…
  16. Bobcat1

Portal Kombat

Love the profile pic @TXST04 . 😉😉😎✊🏼
  17. Bobcat1

🐀 ☠️….

I actually hate that phrase from an athlete standpoint (just because Saban said it later in his career, doesn’t meant it’s a valid assessment), but might as well put it all in one place. I agree with them on the TDs single season mark probably going down, but disagree on the yardage mark. I...
  18. Bobcat1

Just Subscribed with M&G Collective

Welcome! Huge props for putting your actual pic on your profile. ✊🏼
  19. Bobcat1

2024 Depth Chart

Concerning.