Search results

1. Bobcats2011

Texas State V A&M baseball

Any one have extra seats in section E they’re not using for the baseball game against A&M? Really just need 1 more but I’ll definitely take 2. Looked online and people are asking stupid amounts for SRO and GA. No wonder it sold out in 4 minutes with people selling 7 at a time.
  2. Bobcats2011

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Bobcats open up Sun Belt Conference play tomorrow at 6pm in Bobcat Ballpark against App state. 2:30 Saturday 1pm Sunday - family day who is going?!
  3. Bobcats2011

Bobcat ballpark Ideas

I know we all know about the ballpark expansion coming up along 3rd base line and for those of you that don’t crawl out of that rock you’re living under. But this is just for any other future expansions you’d like to see at the park. (When needed) I for one would like to close in the 1st base...
  4. Bobcats2011

Sun Belt conference rankings

Sun Belt getting good rankings across the board this year from everything I’ve seen. Rates top G5 conference across the board. One that does over 5 years and ranks conferences by divisions if they have divisions had SBC east, MWC, then SBC west. Everything else has is as top G5...
  5. Bobcats2011

Extra parking pass?

Anyone have a parking pass not being used this weekend? Bringing a 2nd cousin and their kids one being special needs so figured I’d ask here first before spending the money on an extra parking pass like I typically do when we bring extras… also figured this would be closer parking than what I...
  6. Bobcats2011

Tv commercial break/espn+ question

Does anybody know if we get the same amount of over bearing TV/Commercial breaks when we’re on espn+ as opposed to the games in national/cable TV. Just curious if I should expect a 4 hour game or 3 hour game. Anybody from Baylor/or UTSA game remember?
  7. Bobcats2011

Anyone got 2 extra Pavillion passes?

Anyone got 2 extra Pavillion passes not using today? I have 6 but got some extra friends coming today and would like to get them in to. Thanks in advance and eat ‘em up cats!
  8. Bobcats2011

Help Loud Crowd get to SA for NutsaCK game

https://x.com/lexxxcx/status/1697446849387397155?s=46&t=wnSamX24geo1aCEvSKKEOg anyone interested in helping out some of these kids go to the dome? copy and pasting below the DM the loud crowd president sent me on Twitter after I said I was interested. Good morning! ☀️ I am the President of...
  9. Bobcats2011

Southern Miss - series thread

Surprised no one else has already started this. Anyone know why Zeke wood isn’t pitching this weekend? Helping Tristan in closing out?
  10. Bobcats2011

TCU game 3/14/23 - anyone have extra tickets

Anyone have some extra tickets in chair back section they aren’t using? I may have over promised 2-3 friends on my season tickets. Was hard getting commitments at first and then all of a sudden had excess in a matter of minutes. Thanks in advance
  11. Bobcats2011

Jerry Fields / University owned property / Potential IPF locations

I know its somewhere in a thread here posted (probably multiple places) but when did Jerry Fields make the comment about think small be small be Texas State?... And that he was never giving another Dime to the University? Mind you, this isn't exactly giving money, but found some land the...
  12. Bobcats2011

Can we get some respect from espn app?

How or who do we talk to as ESPN to get bobcat stadium’s photo updated?! It drives me nuts still seeing this photo… place has been expanded 2 soon to be 3 times since this photo was taken…
  13. Bobcats2011

Promotional double header idea.

Thoughts on this idea I came up with a few nights ago and been debating on posting and wasn’t sure if I should post here or the sunbelt board on CSNBBS.com. Hear me out. Once UT joins the SEC and if/when they start playing LSU every year we piggy back off that and have a double header. An...