2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

BobcatsFan4Life

M&G Collective Member

Artycat

M&G Collective Member
Rough 8th inning. Had some chances to break the deadlock. A win would guarantee a tourney spot
Down to the wire and so close today for most of the game. Let's hope the Bobcats play better the next two games, we really need these wins. Making the tournament will not save the season but it certainly beats sitting at home and not in the "cellar".

2014cat

M&G Collective Member
Down to the wire and so close today for most of the game. Let's hope the Bobcats play better the next two games, we really need these wins. Making the tournament will not save the season but it certainly beats sitting at home and not in the "cellar".
Only one more game. ODU/Georgia State play early tomorrow at 10:00 AM. We don’t play until 1:00 PM. If GSU loses, we don’t have to win. If they win, we have to win, but at least we will know what needs to be done by game time (I think).

2014cat

M&G Collective Member
Only one more game. ODU/Georgia State play early tomorrow at 10:00 AM. We don’t play until 1:00 PM. If GSU loses, we don’t have to win. If they win, we have to win, but at least we will know what needs to be done by game time (I think).
I think I was wrong. This was based on Troy as the second place team. Troy is third, southern miss is second. Georgia State went 2-1 against southern miss and 1-2 against Troy. Pretty sure we have to win since Troy is two games back and southern miss holds the tiebreaker between them.

2014cat

M&G Collective Member
A very disappointing season, what else can you say. The wheels feel off after the Lafayette sweep and the Bobcats never recovered.
Hopefully the Bobcats get back on track in 2025!
Had to win the ULM and Marshall series; Troy and southern miss were always going to be trouble. Never should have left it to the last game. A sub top ten finish isn’t where this team, or school, should ever be in the Sun Belt. Looking forward to next season.