Bobcat2013's latest activity

• B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread Meme Stocks.
    Not really, but I definitely missed the stop on dogecoin and patiently waiting in futility for it to go back up. I would've cleared...
  • B
    Bobcat2013 reacted to JustinS09's post in the thread Realignment Super Thread with Like Like.
    Cusa shouldn't even be allowed to continue as a conference. They're doing nothing but adding fcs teams to stay alive. They're weakening...
  • B
    Bobcat2013 reacted to LTK5H's post in the thread 2024 Softball with Like Like.
    It’s so unlike you to overreact early.
  • B
    Bobcat2013 reacted to LTK5H's post in the thread 2024 Depth Chart with Like Like.
    Not really worried about losing his 12 snaps and .7 tackles per game.
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread 🐀 ☠️…..
    How do these guys not know JMU and ODU are not private schools and think that theres 40-50 players on a football team...
  • B
    Hello everyone, new collective subscriber and forum member. Let’s win the Sun Belt this year, Eat ‘em Up !
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread 2024 Depth Chart.
    ummm, we still have Bell.
  • B
    Bobcat2013 reacted to 2centsworth's post in the thread 2024 Depth Chart with Like Like.
    Tunmise Adeleye
  • B
    Sure, but usually a defensive depth chart is done from the defensive perspective with the DL at the top.
  • B
    Agreed. Thank you for doing this! It's your depth chart so do it how you wanna do it but can you put the defensive starters at the top...
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread Portal Kombat.
    He's a phenomenal kid but he is perpetually injured. I too would love to see him in maroon and gold. He was running with the 2s at UH...
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread 2024 Recruiting.
    He sat out 2019. He started for us in 20 and 21, then we had hatcher in 22, and Finley in 23.
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread 2024 Recruiting.
    Nope. They were all on the 2020 team. Barbee had 10 TDs, Banks had 4, Haydel had 4 and Sharead had 2.
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread Mahdi to 1,500….
    1. You just said he was used correctly last year so how could he have been misused his "ENTIRE career"? 2. We definitely used him in...
  • B
    Bobcat2013 replied to the thread Bobcat Stadium Renovation.
    So that walkway is going to be massive compared to the renderings. I like it. Should allow for a couple hundred overflow standing room spots