Recent content by Bobcat2013

1. B

Meme Stocks

Not really, but I definitely missed the stop on dogecoin and patiently waiting in futility for it to go back up. I would've cleared about 10k off of a few hundred if I had gotten off at the top lol.
  2. B

🐀 ☠️….

How do these guys not know JMU and ODU are not private schools and think that theres 40-50 players on a football team...
  3. B

2024 Depth Chart

ummm, we still have Bell.
  4. B

2024 Depth Chart

Sure, but usually a defensive depth chart is done from the defensive perspective with the DL at the top.
  5. B

2024 Depth Chart

Agreed. Thank you for doing this! It's your depth chart so do it how you wanna do it but can you put the defensive starters at the top of their lists instead of at the bottom? It took me way too long to realize the defensive side was ordered from bottom to top. Maybe that's just a me problem.
  6. B

Portal Kombat

He's a phenomenal kid but he is perpetually injured. I too would love to see him in maroon and gold. He was running with the 2s at UH before he got hurt.
  7. B

2024 Recruiting

He sat out 2019. He started for us in 20 and 21, then we had hatcher in 22, and Finley in 23.
  8. B

2024 Recruiting

Nope. They were all on the 2020 team. Barbee had 10 TDs, Banks had 4, Haydel had 4 and Sharead had 2.
  9. B

Mahdi to 1,500…

1. You just said he was used correctly last year so how could he have been misused his "ENTIRE career"? 2. We definitely used him in short yardage situations pre GJ..... He just danced behind the line of scrimmage too much and wasn't very successful. I'd guess Stephens was the difference there
  10. B

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

So that walkway is going to be massive compared to the renderings. I like it. Should allow for a couple hundred overflow standing room spots
  11. B

2024 Recruiting

Love the addition. Can't wait for him to be declared the next savior who is being held back by the coach though lol
  12. B

2024 SCHEDULE

Is that notable oppenents the list of weakest opponents that we face?
  13. B

2024 Recruiting

The irony......
  14. B

2024 Recruiting

What does that matter? Doesn't make him any less of the passing leader.
  15. B

$12.6M naming rights deal for Bobcat Stadium in the works with UFCU

Is that simply because the board hasn't voted "yes" yet?