Recent content by Bobcat94

1. Bobcat94

2024 Recruiting

RJ can spin the ball. Played for Coach Wood at Westwood High School and has several records. Played very well at NAU and went to Baylor hoping to make it up the depth charts. He will compete and he is a leader. If he was 6’1” or taller he would be talked about on the national level. His ball...
  2. Bobcat94

2024 Outlook…

Troy game could be the difference between 11-1 or 12-0 with the S. Ala game being a problem game due to the hype going into the conference championship and potentially the playoffs. This feeling reminds me of 2005. The feeling during the hurricane game against ATM was damn, this team is good...
  3. Bobcat94

Official: Jayden de Laura has withdrawn from TXST

I'll say GJ stays. Problem has been corrected if he had a say in it or not, I will give him credit for correcting the mistake. A crazy week! Damn! There are guys out there that want to be the guy at Texas State. Don't have to go to far north of the Red River to find 'em.
  4. Bobcat94

QB Jayden de Laura

WOW! I think we are collectively speechless!
  5. Bobcat94

2024 Recruiting

Looks like Stutzmann (WR/Passing Game Coordinator) has a relationship with de Laura from their time at WAZZU. I can see why TJ is pissed. de Laura better bring it. De Laura and Jackson look to have a similar game. Don't know what the coaches are thinking, but maybe feel like they are making...
  6. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

That Westlake defense is really good. I’m not going to throw the sophomore completely under the bus. Play calls, and a missing Cal commit at left tackle hurt. There were missed throws for sure. The last few series had some play calls/schemes that put the QB in a bad position against an ELITE CB...
  7. Bobcat94

Who's leaving?

Yep, we saw him in person also. I'd say 6A playoff football is a pretty good test.
  8. Bobcat94

Who's leaving?

The Reagan QB balled against Westlake. Did the best he could possibly do with what he had around him and against one of the best defenses in the State. I looked at his season stats, I'd say they are pretty respectable. Makes plays happen throwing and running and fits the offense TXST runs...
  9. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

Man, I would try and make it if you can. Public access to tickets opens tomorrow. The game last week was one of the loudest high school football games I've been to. Lt is three or four plays away from that being a different game. Not saying they win, but the game would have been played...
  10. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

I think Westlake’s defense keeps them in the game against North Shore. North Shore is having fits with Atascocita.
  11. Bobcat94

We're Bowl Bound, Baby!

I'm to lazy to look, but is Frisco the only bowl on that night and is it part of a back to back for the bowls? (Nevermind: Looked we are the only game that night if that is our bowl) I like that we would get a bunch of eyes on that game that would not normally see it (if it is the case we are...
  12. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

Agree. I'd think they would fill up Bobcat Stadium. That would be the perfect place for this game. Pfield seats 10? The game at the Alamodome was crazy quiet. I don't know if it was the curtains covering the upper deck or what. Could have been the 35 scored in the first quarter...
  13. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

OH and Drip!! They are rolling! Three from the same district playing in December!
  14. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

The LT Westlake game will be a sellout. Apparently, there were discussions to have it at DKR, but UT said No. I think it should have been at Bobcat Stadium for all practical purposes the same as driving to Pflugerville for both teams. I would have loved to see that! Carter has weathered an...
  15. Bobcat94

2023 TX HS Football

Drip has a really good team with a strong offensive line. I'd think they could make some noise if things fall their way in a close game. Looks like a rematch coming soon for LT. Rockwall and Westfield could be a shootout and Duncanville hasn't scored less than 60 yet! Same for Atascocita! I...