Recent content by codestar

1. C

Odds of making the sunbelt championship?

Silver lining is it would have been much harder to hold on to Kinne if he went to the conference game / won the conference in his first year. I’m optimistic another year of recruiting, and another year in the system for returning starters will only make us better. Next year the championship...
  2. C

I’m guessing it’s less than 4% based on SP+ https://x.com/espn_billc/status/1721209006075621444?s=46
  3. C

Our only chance is winning out and hoping Troy loses 2 of their remaining 3 right? What do we think our chances are 5-10%?
  4. C

***Troy vs Texas State Homecoming Game Day Thread***

Well all right defense! Hope that bobcat is ok.
  5. C

great stop on defense, heart breaking drop on 2nd down, lucky shoe string tackle on 3rd. I don’t hate those calls or execution. Dice roll sometime. Good calls. Just gotta do better next possession.
  6. C

Halloween parties gonna be lit tonight tho
  7. C

Troy Preview Thread

My hot take is that our chances of success depend primarily on how healthy we are after the bud week. Despite our criticism recently our defense only allowed 13 points.l, and pulled off a goal line stand. We know our offense can score when clicking. I feel like depth has been a constant...
  8. C

Name The Offense

Split and slide?
  9. C

Name The Offense

Gotta put some adjectives in there and not just a name that sounds cool. Something that describes the wide splits would be good. The down field shots, hurry up, and balanced run would also help.
  10. C

In season accolades…

https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/38664813/connelly-week-7-midseason-awards-top-players-games-surprises
  11. C

****ULM vs Texas State Game Day thread***

On the bright side l, we got so banged up so early in the season, maybe folks will be healthy around conference championship time 😅
  12. C

They really should. It will determine who is on top of the sunbelt west, and likely who goes to the conference championship.
  13. C

I haven’t been to a home game yet this season because I’m out of state now, but you bet your ass you’ll see me at a bowl game.
  14. C

No quit in this team, and I love it.
  15. C

Gotta win your clunkers