Recent content by Fiefdom

1. F

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

It is a dang shame that we could not have hired jello shot boy as our head coach, he is so Superior to trout in every way, even though he has probably never played a baseball game in his life. He probably couldn't find first base, he can't even find the shift key.... LMAO
  2. F

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

We won the series against ODU.
  3. F

Bobcat Bonanza

The George Strait autographed guitar was a bargain at 4.6 k, I had to pay 5K for mine the first time they had one years ago... lol
  4. F

Sun Belt OUTDOOR Track & Field Championship

The awesome Texas State track performance has also probably secured the Conference Cup once again for the Bobcats.
  5. F

Softball Hosting a Regional?

Wrong again..... #14 Arkansas ..6448 #15 Texas A&M .6428 #16 Alabama .6423 #17 Texas State .6379 #18 Baylor .6350 #19 Clemson .6319 #20 Virginia Tech .6311
  6. F

Softball Hosting a Regional?

We are currently at the #17 RPI and that is where we will be in the morning with no chance of moving up. Most likely a number two seed in the a&m regional, which actually is not a bad thing
  7. F

2024 Softball

ESPN Poll not even out yet for this week, won't come out until Tuesday afternoon., that is last week's Poll. We should move up at least one spot in that Poll.
  8. F

Women's Golf Spring 2024

Only team title counts toward the cup. Women's golf has set us up pretty well to take the cup now, since we gained about 9 points on James Madison, and men's golf will probably do about the same. If we are within about 15 points of JMU after golf and tennis, we are have a legit chance at a cup
  9. F

2024 Softball

Yes, we stretched Lackey out to over 120 pitches, but I'm sure she will be back in the circle today.
  10. F

Bubas Cup

That chart is all screwed up, they forgot to add the title for women swimming and diving, that is the one that only has four participants.
  11. F

Bubas Cup

First of all, this thread should be moved to the Sun Belt folder. If TXST is within 20 points of JMU after Golf and Tennis, we have a legit chance to bring home another trophy. We will gain about 12 points on JMU just in outdoor T&F. The diamond sports could gain another 10. Golf and Tennis...
  12. F

2023-24 Sun Belt

Source ?
  13. F

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

If was just an afterthought in regards to our conversation, so no clarification, but I would believe the latest report that shows the cost going up instead of down. The $2M looks smaller now that the new estimate is $10M. Come on Goldy, drop a million and support the program.
  14. F

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

In meeting with the AD dept., it seems that this complex will definitely open this year, but probably in stages and not all by opening game of FB season. As a side note, about one fourth of the $8M needed for the Baseball upgrades has been raised, so anyone with about $5-6M not getting a good...
  15. F

2024 Offseason Thread

About the only thing this tool has correct is we are beating Louisiana and UTSA next year.