Recent content by HoustonBobcat

1. HoustonBobcat

2024 Softball

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/40120726/college-softball-ncaa-tournament-2024-wcws-regionals-10-players-watch Sara Vanderford, IF, Texas State Vanderford has had an electric final season for the Bobcats. She posted career bests in doubles (24) and RBIs (48). Vanderford is an...
  2. HoustonBobcat

Future Schedules

Only other game currently scheduled for the 12th is Northwestern State @ South Alabama, so have to believe we will be on the flagship unless they move more games.
  3. HoustonBobcat

2024 Baseball Non-Conference

For the games at Round Round this weekend, any idea if we are going to be home or away, specifically Saturday? They have it listed as Texas State vs. Kentucky, so I assume we are visitor, but want to make sure I get tickets on the correct side.
  4. HoustonBobcat

2024 Recruiting

Fritz is at UofH now.
  5. HoustonBobcat

2024 Recruiting

I am sure they are counting SMU as ACC.
  6. HoustonBobcat

Realignment Super Thread

Of course. I haven't heard any of the final four players opting out.
  7. HoustonBobcat

Realignment Super Thread

They are going pro. Don't want to get hurt like Jaylon Smith.
  8. HoustonBobcat

Realignment Super Thread

Boston College is in the ACC. Their other OOC was Florida. So two SEC teams.
  9. HoustonBobcat

Realignment Super Thread

Georgia is better than UM, UT and UW, by these arguments they should of been in. And don't say they didn't win their conference because the argument is the four best teams.
  10. HoustonBobcat

First Responders bowl preview thread…

I believe they are releasing the tickets that were reserved for TXST and did not sell through the ticket office.
  11. HoustonBobcat

Bowl Deposit Link

You let them know what section or price level you want and they will put you in it. They will charge your card you have on file and subtract the deposit from the total. They said they will send tickets out by 12/20.
  12. HoustonBobcat

Bowl Deposit Link

Yes, we reserved 4 and bought 7. Just e-mail the office.
  13. HoustonBobcat

First Responders bowl preview thread…

If you book a hotel through the bowls website, it is cheaper. The Westin starts at $179.
  14. HoustonBobcat

***South Alabama vs Texas State Gameday Thread***

Other SBC games on NFLN for comparison: 11/25 - TXST vs SOAL - 79K 11/18 - ULALA vs Troy - 33K 11/11 - GASO vs Marshall - 84K 11/4 - Marshall vs App - 78K 10/28 - Marshall vs Coastal - 60K 10/21 - App vs OD - 60K
  15. HoustonBobcat

2024 Coaching Carousel

I don't see UTSA starting where their current coach is. Traylor's fist contract was $800K when he started. I would think $1.5M is much more likely starting point for a new coach then $3.5.