stlwildcats's latest activity

• S
    stlwildcats replied to the thread 2023 Off Season.
    How did I miss that
  • S
    stlwildcats replied to the thread 2023 Off Season.
    It’s a summer college league. Majority of the players will join a team
  • S
    stlwildcats replied to the thread 2024 Recruiting.
  • S
  • S
    Haven’t seen Horne in the portal. Bolton was a walk-on I’m pretty sure. So if Horne is gone too I think it’s two spots. Definitely need...
  • S
    Named to the All-Rookie team for the American East conference. Basketball recruiting is weird. This guy is from Mansfield, TX and ends...
  • S
    https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/5174858/franck-emmou
  • S
  • S
    That is a step up for sure. We’ll see where Sykes and Mason end up
  • S
    Getting pretty embarrassing at this point. Slam Marcos is not living up to its name in conference play. Out homered 15 to 10. Committed...
  • S
    stlwildcats replied to the thread 2023-24 Sun Belt.
    I’m not worried about the following year. We need to win now. Drinnon and Morgan are a good start. I would have said they are the two...
  • S
    I’ll be the sunshine guy and say Sykes at the 3/4 spot was 1-11 from 3 along with a 66% FT shooter. Mason was 18-61 (<30%) from 3 and a...
  • S
    Watching UTA and Tarleton in the WAC semis is a little depressing (granted we made the semis). Both well over .500 records. We beat a...
  • S
    The basketball head coaching job is not going to be a 1.1M expenditure for '24-25. Not happening.
  • S
    Spav had one year left and a 400K buyout. Justin did the work previously. TJ makes 415K his buyout would be $685K on 4/1/24. I don't see...