1. Texican

Sammie State @ NRG Tickets on Sale

I purchased 10 on row 2 on the 50 eat em up cats
  2. Texican

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

Is this hosted by M&G?
  3. Texican

2024 Offseason Thread

Interesting. I’ve been a bobcat club member for 10 years and didn’t get the email. However what’s most disappointing is that over those 10 years the interaction from the Bobcat Club staff has been underwhelming to say thank you or show appreciation. Perhaps there is a correlation in the low...
  4. Texican

2023-2024 Deer Season

If we could find a decent place to hunt morning of games that’d be awesome. anyone know of a lease within an hour preferably towards Houston?
  5. Texican

2024 Recruiting

Ok donation made and will more than likely double it but need more insight on the how it’s spent.
  6. Texican

2024 Recruiting

How are they inflating the day care cost? Also how are you paying for their retirement? Sorry I’m lost and now will set up my M&G gifting.
  7. Texican

Helmet Decal for sale

I ordered them about a month ago and they oook great. Waiting on my white helmet to come in to put them on.
  8. Texican

Official: Jayden de Laura has withdrawn from TXST

this is the email I sent Senator Zaffirini, President Damphousse, Mr Coryell- I’d like to ask for you all to take the lead in implementing the Tracy Rule at Texas State University. You all have been champions of character, women’s rights, and at the forefront of making Texas better in each...
  9. Texican

Official: Jayden de Laura has withdrawn from TXST

I sent an email to KD, DC and Senator Zaffirini suggesting they come out and push to draft legislation for the next session To make it a law for all state funded schools in Texas.
  10. Texican

QB Jayden de Laura

This is great! Let’s push on DC KD and GJ to push for this.
  11. Texican

I’m interested in Strahan or above.
  12. Texican

****F1rst Responder ServPro Bowl Texas State vs Rice Game Day Thread****

Wow! Huge win for the program, 8 wins for the season, largest crowds for home games in history, we won our first bowl game, and had a blast drinking them dry in the process. Let’s keep the eye on the ball and move forward, I feel like I’m in the film room getting accosted by a hard to please...
  13. Texican

Let’s get it going. I’m here to help.
  14. Texican

We're Bowl Bound, Baby!

Section 124 row 1. Done
  15. Texican

We're Bowl Bound, Baby!

I’ve noticed….its a damn shame.