Recent content by TomGIBill

1. T

Sammie State @ NRG Tickets on Sale

If it includes a couple hundred food credit not bad at all. I wonder why I didn't get contacted. If anyone gets a suite offer, I'll go in half or quarters, whatever. Only need 2 seats, but can always find others to fill my share.
  2. T

When did you graduate or become a fan?

Congrats Shipmate!
  3. T

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

I'm not sure what changed for them but both of them are embracing NIL. I hate NIL as it stands, but I hate losing more.
  4. T

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

Don also was talking us up at dinner on Thursday night and GJ said he really loved that we had fans getting involved in NIL. So, they are both fans of what we're building.
  5. T

Texas State V A&M baseball

That's what I did for the family to join us.
  6. T

Portal Kombat

I'd rather have Shaq buying season tickets and ugly jerseys than an Insurance Salesman from Arkansas.
  7. T

2024 Baseball Non-Conference

A seat or looking for multiple seats? However, if you have a ticket (student standing room excepted) you have a seat Just not assigned
  8. T

State of Texas Student Athlete NIL bill

So a George Strait concert for M&G Collective could fund us for a decade?
  9. T

Future Schedules

I hadn't even thought about tailgating!! I was just thinking about the hangover on a Friday!
  10. T

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Yeah it was! The 1st inning took longer than my sunrise yoga session.
  11. T

Realignment Super Thread

This last paragraph may be the best paragraph I've read here. Eat'em Up!
  12. T

Bobcat Bonanza

I made it 3 years ago but haven't made it since I've actually had the free tickets. Last year was in Dallas for a funeral and this year it looks like I'll be back overseas for it. Probably saves me a bit of money by NOT being there for the live auction. It's seems like all my "vacations" the...
  13. T

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Got up early to watch the game since I can't manage the Saturday/Sunday games I try to at least listen to Tuesday/Friday. Looks like I'm not going to make many games but I'll actually happen to be back in Texas for A&M and UT.
  14. T

2023-24 Sun Belt

Only in public.
  15. T

2024 Offseason Thread

I'm still kicking myself for not placing the 20k beat on us going over 4 wins for last season. Bourbon was telling me the truth and trying to make some NIL money! Not so easy this year. I'll still bet the over if it comes out at 7, but I wont feel it like I did last year.