Recent content by TxSt1992

1. T

Who's leaving?

PJ and Brad Jackson are really the ones I'm rooting for here. I really hope they get their playing time this upcoming season. Still a little early for them however, but Hatter as a RS Sophomore should be plenty qualified to take over the offense.
  2. T

2023 Season metathread

Is this the best ranking we've ever had? Normally we're in the 110's-120's.
  3. T

2024 Outlook…

As far as outlook is concerned, I think this is the first year in which we'll have to play a mid-week game or two. Basing this on our 2023's results, predicted 2024 record and bowl tv ratings success.
  4. T

Happy Franniversary!

Anyone remember who else we were considering during that time. I was personally disappointed in the hire mainly for his time at A&M. I thought then that Franchione had lost his mojo if you will but sounds like he never had it to begin with.
  5. T

Bowl Merchandise

Oooh, I want one of those. Anyone know if they'll sell them at the stadium!
  6. T

One last time in 2023

I guess we're going to the bowl game after all, daughters got me tickets for Christmas! Leaving within the next 5 mins on the way to Dallas! TEXAS!!!
  7. T

2023 Season metathread

Sounds like he's here to stay. I can live with that!
  8. T

Portal Kombat

Well, there's that. Well, even broke I'd take that extra year anyway.
  9. T

SBC Bowl season…

This. They're in Hawaii. Why wouldn't they go to the beach and take some photos.
  10. T

Portal Kombat

Get paid six figures to stay away from the real world for another year. I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.
  11. T

2024 Recruiting

Gotta hand it to that guy. He did a good job breaking down the2023 recruiting class.
  12. T

New Contract for Kinne

I'm 50/50 on this contract. On one hand I'm happy that he got a much-deserved raise and a good showing that we all appreciate his work. With that said, personally, I looked at a renegotiation as necessary to fulfill two other goals. 1. Keep Kinne in San Marcos for multiple years and 2. if...
  13. T

2024 Recruiting

Some of the recruits are missing, and it's the second year in a row of this recruiting class being a mixture of high school, transfers and jucos. Its all a combo that just doesn't translate well into overall rankings, I guess. Personally, I think we did really well, either way we've got to...
  14. T

2024 Recruiting

Sheesh! They're coming to quick! I can't keep up with all the commits.
  15. T

2024 Recruiting

14.5 YPC!!!!!!🤯🤯