Search results

1. F

2023 Schedule

Should be out in June. Will have more home matches than in the recent past, including hosting 2 tournaments.
  2. F

Softball - Bevo Classic

3/10 vs. Wisconsin #36 RPI last year 3/11 vs. Alabama #9 RPI and Wisconsin again 3/12 vs. UT #6 RPI Four games against Top 50 RPI most likely.
  3. F

Baseball 2023 Schedule

Looks like we will have the following home series : Oral Roberts Northwestern North Dakota State Away series : Grand Canyon Texas will be home and home on consecutive nights like last year. Missouri had conflicts and backed out of a home series to open the season.
  4. F

RPI 2022

Haven't seen this in a long time, TXST highest ranked soccer team in SBC. 56 Texas St. 77 South Alabama 86 James Madison 101 Southern Miss. 135 Arkansas St. 181 Ga. Southern 194 Georgia St. 206 App State 216 Old Dominion 223 ULM 252 Troy 256 Marshall 258 Louisiana...
  5. F

Lions Club Tube Rental Passes

I have some Day Passes for the Lions Club that include tube rental and transportation. These were part of one of the packages I bought at Bobcat Bonanza and I will not be able to use them, so free to good home so to speak.
  6. F

Volleyball 2022 Polls

Both USA and TXST receiving votes in Preseason Poll. https://www.avca.org/polls/di-women/2022...-2022.html 1 Nebraska (24) 1538 0-0 NR 2 Texas (27) 1528 0-0 NR 3 Wisconsin (12) 1439 0-0 NR 4 Louisville (1) 1317 0-0 NR 5 Minnesota 1251 0-0 NR 6 Pittsburgh 1222 0-0 NR 7 Ohio State 1114 0-0 NR 8...
  7. F

NCAA 2022 Outdoor Track & Field Championships

WIlson throws a personal best of 245-4 in the Hammer and is in second place, one foot and one inch behind the leader heading into the finals.
  8. F

2022 Softball World Series

It looks like 4 of the 8 World Series teams were on our schedule. Almost 5, as Arizona State, who we beat, narrowly lost to Northwestern in game 3 of Super Regional. I hope we have just as tough a schedule next year as well.
  9. F

2022 Schedule

Schedule should be out by mid June. It looks like we will host a Tourney again the weekend of 9/9/22, which will be great as FB hosts FIU on that Friday. Also will be in Tournaments at TCU, Incarnate Word, and Hawaii.
  10. F

Baseball Tourney Projections 2022

Baseball America for 5/4: Not too realistic, but how sweet would it be for GS and TXST to advance to the Super Regional, which could be hosted by the Bobcats. If TXST is indeed seeded higher than UT, you couldn't wipe the grin off my face...LOL They also have ULL as a 3 seed and they list...
  11. F

TXST vs Army 2030

9/21/30 at West Point. My road trip game for 2030 for sure.
  12. F

I can get banned in .......

…..4 Posts. It only took 4 posts for the pricks at Hornfans to ban me. They did not like the reality check I gave them in their small delusional world. First round is on me at Grins or Tap Room if someone can get banned quicker.....LOL
  13. F

Softball RPI 2022

Might be hard to get 4 teams in the NCAA tourney this year. 32 Louisiana 38 Texas St. 65 Troy 99 ULM 136 Coastal Carolina 139 Georgia St. 143 South Alabama 166 UT Arlington 174 App State 270 Ga. Southern
  14. F

Softball Arizona Tourney

TXST has two games today with Loyola Chicago and North Dakota. Freshman Glende getting the start on the mound. Bobcats looking good with pitching depth, as they have 4 that can start as needed.
  15. F

SBC Conference Cup Standings 2021-2022

TXST in very good position to win another Cup. We in reality also have about an 8-10 point lead on ARST as well since they don't field a SB team, but we will give up points in tennis to both ARST and USA. The diamond sports should set us up well for Outdoor Track to finish strong. Current...
  16. F

Softball UT Tourney

It looks like the game against UTSA has already been postponed. Dang, I was looking forward to kicking some pecker tail...
  17. F

Softball Houston Tourney

Women play McNeese and UH today and follow up with #1 Oklahoma and UH on Sunday. Front of schedule loaded up with ranked P5 teams.
  18. F

Softball has Record Season Ticket Sales

Season off to a good start with record season ticket sales. Looking forward to opening weekend starting tomorrow against New Mexico State. TXST plays NMSU again Saturday and then Oregon State on Sunday. Big home opener against Oregon the 17th. A sell out for that game will be sweet.
  19. F

2022 Home Opener vs. FIU

Since this game will now be on Friday, I sure hope VB and Soccer have some home matches on Saturday the same weekend. I wonder if ESPN picks this up on ESPNU or ESPN2, as it should be a light schedule for FBS Football that day.
  20. F

2022 Indoor Track and Field

I am hoping that the All American Wilson can help the Women win back the SBC Title. Her anticipated 20 points for Shot Put and Weight Throw should really boost the ladies and knock a dent into Arkansas State rein as they got 34 points in these events last year to TXST's 2. Wilson should set...