Search results

1. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

The Qb whisperer has spoken.
  2. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Some potential targets: Malik McClain - WR Penn State/ FSU Isaiah Wright - OL Buffalo Nikai Martinez - CB UCF Jason Essex - WR ISU RJ Martinez - QB Baylor DJ Geth - OT UNC Jordan Nabors - WR Baylor Mannie Nunnery - LB Florida
  3. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

RJ Martinez, Baylor/NAU
  4. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Tonight at midnight the portal closes. Anyone know how many spots we have to fill?
  5. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

I actually like this signing. Should’ve exclusively recruited the portal instead of numerous JUCOs.
  6. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

I’m sure we’ll replace him with some jucos averaging like 8 ppg
  7. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Offers from southern, Jackson state, Nicholls, and ULM. I remember thinking Johnson would be a plus recruiter when he got the gig. Didn’t expect him to be complete garbage. Got a payday with Kasper’s players and then tanked the program.
  8. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Johnson continues to load up on JUCO kids as the transfer portal oozes with talent. Can’t wait for this chump to get fired.
  9. BobcatRaider

Do we have some big news coming our way?

I think a waiver is (was?) needed. 2018 RS 2019 RS FR 2020 RS SO - didn’t count, Covid 2021 RS SO 2022 RS JR 2023 RS SR 2024 - waiver? Transferred to JMU after spending two seasons at Arizona (2021-22) and three seasons at USF (2018-20). Appeared in three games with two starts at Arizona. I...
  10. BobcatRaider

It’s McCloud. His last two follows were Hobert & Mahdi.
  11. BobcatRaider

Yeah, I’m guessing Jordan McCloud. He’s still homeless and it seems he tried to go P5, couldn’t land a starting spot and just held out. Now options are limited. Pretty sure he was the first follow for Kinne following deLaurexit news.
  12. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Hobert started at Wazzu. Also I was talking up Hobert before & after he committed and the general reaction to his commitment on here was “meh”. I like this class. It’s not as exciting as 2023 because we don’t have nearly 60 transfers. The HS guys are harder to get excited about because we want...
  13. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

14. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

Signed with TXST the day after getting home from his NMSU visit. Not a great endorsement for Las Cruces.
  15. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

16. BobcatRaider

2024 Recruiting

East Los Angeles CC edge rusher, Tymere Jackson appears to be between TXST & NMSU. Kinne just followed him on IG and although he just visited NMSU, he apparently previously visited TXST according to his IG story. https://twitter.com/TymereJackson...
  17. BobcatRaider

Kinne Staff

18. BobcatRaider

Portal Kombat

19. BobcatRaider

Kinne Staff

Wow, he was just hired yesterday yet he’s already apart from the program. Smdh
  20. BobcatRaider

Kinne Staff

Kinne keeping it in the Tulsa family. Not the most exciting hire. We’ll see how it turns out.