1. Bobcat1

M&G Collective, LLC - Urgent NIL

@JustinS09 over here like…
  2. Bobcat1

Portal Kombat

Love the profile pic @TXST04 . 😉😉😎✊🏼
  3. Bobcat1

🐀 ☠️….

I actually hate that phrase from an athlete standpoint (just because Saban said it later in his career, doesn’t meant it’s a valid assessment), but might as well put it all in one place. I agree with them on the TDs single season mark probably going down, but disagree on the yardage mark. I...
  4. Bobcat1

Just Subscribed with M&G Collective

Welcome! Huge props for putting your actual pic on your profile. ✊🏼
  5. Bobcat1

2024 Depth Chart

Concerning.
  6. Bobcat1

2024 Depth Chart

Lockette as a backup? Isn’t he getting NFL looks right now, but not good enough to start at TXST!? Much like Bates hardly ever seeing the field here, but is destroying the XFL right now.
  7. Bobcat1

Mahdi to 1,500…

Spav played favorites heavily to the team’s detriment. More than a half dozen times I’d see Jeter break 30-40+ yard runs for TDs in practice, but was rarely used in games. He was the type of back that you’d have to hand the ball off repeatedly for him to be successful once he got in a rhythm...
  8. Bobcat1

2024 Recruiting

Same was said about McBride early on. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Agree with that depth chart tho….Hatter’s future is at WR, not QB. Unless he transfers to FCS.
  9. Bobcat1

Mahdi to 1,500…

He was misused his entire career, Leftwhich made the right move making him the short yardage back. He kept a lot of our drives alive.
  10. Bobcat1

Mahdi to 1,500…

Made a really smart decision staying in the offensive scheme that made him successful. Will be tough to emulate without Jeter getting the tough yards on short yardage plays tho.
  11. Bobcat1

Kinne Staff

12. Bobcat1

2024 Recruiting

***Spoiler alert*** He’s not.
  13. Bobcat1

2024 Recruiting

Then you should know about the droughts in winning seasons and the suffering Bobcat fans have endured for decades.