Search results

1. T

Who's leaving?

PJ and Brad Jackson are really the ones I'm rooting for here. I really hope they get their playing time this upcoming season. Still a little early for them however, but Hatter as a RS Sophomore should be plenty qualified to take over the offense.
  2. T

2023 Season metathread

Is this the best ranking we've ever had? Normally we're in the 110's-120's.
  3. T

2024 Outlook…

As far as outlook is concerned, I think this is the first year in which we'll have to play a mid-week game or two. Basing this on our 2023's results, predicted 2024 record and bowl tv ratings success.
  4. T

Happy Franniversary!

Anyone remember who else we were considering during that time. I was personally disappointed in the hire mainly for his time at A&M. I thought then that Franchione had lost his mojo if you will but sounds like he never had it to begin with.
  5. T

Bowl Merchandise

Oooh, I want one of those. Anyone know if they'll sell them at the stadium!
  6. T

One last time in 2023

I guess we're going to the bowl game after all, daughters got me tickets for Christmas! Leaving within the next 5 mins on the way to Dallas! TEXAS!!!
  7. T

2023 Season metathread

Sounds like he's here to stay. I can live with that!
  8. T

Portal Kombat

Well, there's that. Well, even broke I'd take that extra year anyway.
  9. T

SBC Bowl season…

This. They're in Hawaii. Why wouldn't they go to the beach and take some photos.
  10. T

Portal Kombat

Get paid six figures to stay away from the real world for another year. I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.
  11. T

2024 Recruiting

Gotta hand it to that guy. He did a good job breaking down the2023 recruiting class.
  12. T

New Contract for Kinne

I'm 50/50 on this contract. On one hand I'm happy that he got a much-deserved raise and a good showing that we all appreciate his work. With that said, personally, I looked at a renegotiation as necessary to fulfill two other goals. 1. Keep Kinne in San Marcos for multiple years and 2. if...
  13. T

2024 Recruiting

Some of the recruits are missing, and it's the second year in a row of this recruiting class being a mixture of high school, transfers and jucos. Its all a combo that just doesn't translate well into overall rankings, I guess. Personally, I think we did really well, either way we've got to...
  14. T

2024 Recruiting

Sheesh! They're coming to quick! I can't keep up with all the commits.
  15. T

2024 Recruiting

14.5 YPC!!!!!!🤯🤯
  16. T

Unlimited Transfers

Wow. Really sucks. NCAA really needs better lawyers. We have/had? the potential to have an elite offense next year. Now I'm not so sure.
  17. T

First Responders bowl preview thread…

That's another big treat. I've heard of that band for years.
  18. T

Who's leaving?

Normally I try to stay away from these conversations, however you would think that we finished with a sub-500 record the way you're talking. We just finished literally the most successful season in 8 years. The offense was far from perfect, but still finished as the most powerful offense we've...
  19. T

Who's leaving?

To bad with all his health issues these last couple of years. I really think he had a great upside. Good luck to him wherever he ends up. https://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Berry-46056725/
  20. T

First Responders bowl preview thread…

From what I've heard before, they're the smallest school in FBS and have around 50,000 living alumni world wide. I'm sure they have their share of t-shirt fans, I'm kinda one of them from the SWC days, but needless to say I won't be cheering for the owls in this game. The best Rice can hope...