Search results

1. L

2020 Commitments

I’ve been to Lafayette numerous times for various reasons and have never once felt unsafe.
  2. L

Start moving on to U-La-La

Did you take this picture? Still looks just as beautiful today
  3. L

Even playing a team with the wrong logo, y’all still can’t win. Must be rough.
  4. L

Ring a bell?
  5. L

We can go there..
  6. L

2020 Commitments

TXST hasn’t come close to beating Louisiana since the inception of the series. Trust me when I say it won’t start now. They even named their RB Corps “Run TMC”. They’re gonna “Run TMC” all over that high school level defense.
  7. L

2020 Commitments

Louisiana Lafayette is the academic institution. Athletics wise, university of Louisiana. It was approved by the state legislature as well as every institution in the state AND the Sun Belt Conference, Including Ugly Little Minion. Just call them Louisiana and move on. They’re gonna wipe the...
  8. L

DONT EVER SAY THAT LOUISIANA IS LIKE ULM. I’m not even a fan of either program, but good god that’s the ultimate insult. ULM’s fans are begging to drop to FCS. At least Louisiana has the budget, facilities, and talent to contend.
  9. L

2020 Commitments

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/us-unhappiest-cities_n_5606503 Lafayette must be doing something right if they were named Happiest City in America..
  10. L

Ragin Cajun Army Preview

Check out their fan podcast....they totally bashed us. Basically said we don't stand a chance. soundcloud.com/ragincajunarmy