Search results

1. C

2024 Recruiting

Nevada will make that trade every day and twice on Sunday. Still, he’s not a JuCo bench-warmer so there’s that.
  2. C

2024 Recruiting

Ouch.
  3. C

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

This is some harsh truth you’re serving up.
  4. C

2024 Recruiting

I sure wish GJ could take over the BB program. Unfortunately, we’re in for another losing year with lazy, shiftless TJ and his JuCo benchwarmers. At least one more year of losing before he’s fired.
  5. C

2024 Recruiting

true that, and juco's with offer sheets consisting of Texas State and Howard Payne....for all his faults, I always considered TJ a player's coach, so what gives with most all our decent players hitting the portal??
  6. C

2024 Baseball Non-Conference

I wear your opprobrium like a Medal of Honor. Middle managers make the best baseball hecklers, I suppose.
  7. C

Texas State V A&M baseball

Program has tons of potential but has badly regressed after Trout’s great year. Puzzling.
  8. C

SWT throwback unis

They're back in stock!
  9. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Looks like you’re right. Georgia State goes to an impressive 6-22. The 40 or 50 fans in attendance are leaving happy. What’s the buyout $ number for TJ?
  10. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

That was pretty solid. It will be interesting to see how the Cats do now they're facing the murderer's row of Sunbelt basketball elite down in Georgia. The combined record of the next two opponents is a blistering 13-39. Time to rack up some wins prior to the de rigueur first round tournament loss.
  11. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Bi-Cat, you're a little slow refilling the chip basket at Herbert's.
  12. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

They played hard, truly a gutsy performance. SWT has no business hanging with the #220 basketball team in D1. SM is a powerhouse, and unbeatable at home.
  13. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Did I hurt your feelings, Ennis?
  14. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

TJ’s apologists, both of them, are perfectly fine with losing. They wanted to extend TJ after his mirage of a 4 game win streak. He’s a loser.
  15. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Lazy, shiftless TJ again with his lack of 2nd half adjustments. What’s his buyout number? If it’s more than a dollar SWT can’t afford it.
  16. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Is that you, Ennis?
  17. C

2023-24 Sun Belt

Lazy, shiftless TJ back to his losing ways.
  18. C

TJ Gets a Well Deserved Extension

L Is that you, Ennis?
  19. C

Your, not you’re….you must not have paid much attention in freshman English.
  20. C

Getting rid of that loser would be the best 685k investment TXST could ever make in athletics. Looking at his shameful lack of recruiting effort, he seems to know his shot clock is winding down and is basically quiet-quitting. There’s zero recruiting, no half-time adjustments, no passion on the...