Search results

1. Simbo0722

2024 Depth Chart

Warren is in the portal. Depth is leaving.
  2. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

Nice pickup, he was a stud at Judson, 12 offers out of high school. Lots of PT at U of H. Looks like we are replacing the LB's that left (portal) with much better talent. Same at QB nice add, experience at FBS level and both fit the motto " Take back Texas." Congrats staff and keep up the...
  3. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

Hope he is better than last Baylor qb we signed. Sure he is if GJ likes him.
  4. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

Lol 1977 , which includes two football national championships. Pretty sure that is long enough...
  5. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

probably why GJ is still purging all those whiffed spav guys. I am kind of new here, but it is hard to take a "real" TXST fan serious when they trot out that so called Bobcat motto.
  6. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

SEVEN? Lindsey Scott TJ Finley Hornsby 1 - turned himself in to a WR Hatter Brad Jackson Kaiser De laura 2 - UFL qb McCloud Rogers (spav guy) who am I missing? Unless a whiff means no Heisman trophy..
  7. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

If rumors are true and RJ has committed. We will see if he ends up ahead of PJ on the depth chart. I have said before we need depth and bodies in this room. Could be that GJ really thinks both freshmen have potential and putting bodies between them and the field may drive them to the portal...
  8. Simbo0722

Portal Kombat

Not here very long, bet he never jumped in the river. See ya.
  9. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

He has to add to the qb room somewhere just for depth or scout team reps.
  10. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

My bad, looks like you better buy a new program next year.
  11. Simbo0722

$12.6M naming rights deal for Bobcat Stadium in the works with UFCU

Lets get it done, name it what ever. It will always be BOBCAT STADIUM.
  12. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

Sit back and watch GJ and his staff work some Bobcat magic, got to have faith they have a plan and people lined up. Got to let the P5's eat first then it is our turn. I bet they give us at least 3 -5 head turners and fill all the necessary gaps within the roster. Go cats...
  13. Simbo0722

Bobcat NIL

There we go off to a hot start. Congrats to Balley and Maggie. Next time I am in town I will have to eat at Hangry Joe's. Hope Herbert's doesn’t find out.
  14. Simbo0722

2024 Recruiting

Looks like MBB is a mess. Hope this gets addressed; I know we owe tj a lot to buy him out this year but it looks like 75% turnover in one year is where we are at. Can a program survive this?
  15. Simbo0722

Mahdi to 1,500…

Top 35 College Football Running Backs for 2024 24. Ismail Mahdi - Texas State Bobcats©Provided by SportsGrid As a sophomore in 2023, Ismail Mahdi averaged six yards per carry with ten touchdowns. He added 275 yards as a pass catcher and scored 11 total touchdowns. The Bobcats play a pass-happy...
  16. Simbo0722

2024 Offseason Thread

So Beau knows mini camp.... Does anyone disagree that in our bowl game McCaffery was the third best receiver on the field that day, or fourth if Holloway gets a vote.
  17. Simbo0722

2024 Offseason Thread

Ok I agree he was a total no show. Thought you were talking about Holloway,
  18. Simbo0722

2024 Offseason Thread

? Elaborate please.
  19. Simbo0722

2024 Offseason Thread

Someone compare David Mayo and Brian Holloway , Mayo was good but so was Holloway.
  20. Simbo0722

Portal Kombat

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? SPIT IT OUT OR DON'T SAY ANYTHING..