Search results

1. franslasttwinkie

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

49 HRs behind a team that is 5 games below .500. Go figure. Time to remove the #slammarcos hashtag that’s plagued us all season.
  2. franslasttwinkie

Realignment Super Thread

If Memphis and USF are gone just stay put and take 2 out of UTSA/UNT/FAU and call it a day since SBC can’t afford ECU.
  3. franslasttwinkie

TXST Musical Theater Chasing #1 in Nation

Admittedly the thespian fine arts aren’t usually my 1st choice for free time but this is awesome! If you’ve never caught a show at the Glade outdoor theater I recommend putting it on your bucket list. I saw Midnight Summers Dream there back in maybe 08’ or so and it was incredible. Does anyone...
  4. franslasttwinkie

MLB/MiLB Bobcats…

5. franslasttwinkie

2023 Off Season

Yeah but not everyone is going for a liberal bj
  6. franslasttwinkie

SBC 🥎 Regional Play

5/16 3PM CST on ESPNU vs Penn State
  7. franslasttwinkie

2023 Off Season

Interesting
  8. franslasttwinkie

Bobcat NIL

9. franslasttwinkie

Softball Hosting a Regional?

I think playing in this Super Regional bracket would have been our best chance at getting a win in a Super game in the rare event that we advanced. IMO neither Arkansas nor OSU are playing their best ball right now. Arkansas lost 2/3 to Ole Miss and despite taking 2/3 in Norman OSU dropped 2/3...
  10. franslasttwinkie

I’m not sure that it really matters whether we are the #2/#3 seed unless the #3 in Austin knocks off Texas then I think we would host the super if we advanced. Either way you don’t want to be paired with the #1 overall national seed for a Super, especially when you could have been hosting the...
  11. franslasttwinkie

No, host goes to the team that was beat H2H. And get to play one of the best #3 seeds in the tournament a 4th time.
  12. franslasttwinkie

Lolz yeah saw that. That’s hilarious that if a P5 team was the right fit to host they might have taken a RPI as high as 22 or so to make the shoe fit. Not to mention how weird it is to be sent off to someone else’s regional when your RPIs are basically back to back. Still wouldn’t be surprised...
  13. franslasttwinkie

Of course if we are anything but #15 or better we are not going to get serious consideration.
  14. franslasttwinkie

Bruh you’re looking at Warren Nolan’s live raw value RPI. We’ve been trending 2-3 spots ahead of WN on NCAA’s RPI the last several weeks where bonuses are awarded. Worst case scenario is that we are #16 on NCAA RPI tomorrow.
  15. franslasttwinkie

2024 Softball

Add to the resume: beat MVC champ, Big Sky champ, GCU could and should win WAC tonight and Creighton came up just a little short of Nova in championship game. NMSU went 1-1 vs CUSA champ Liberty.
  16. franslasttwinkie

2024 Softball

Great tradition but we need more tradition.
  17. franslasttwinkie

Only 1,100 followers so take with a grain of salt. Recent resume: conference champ, winning 13 of last 14 with 2 of those coming against regular season champ. Keep us out, I dare them.
  18. franslasttwinkie

Yes, we are still very much a bubble host team but I would think when RPI posts tomorrow morning it will be in the 15 range, putting us on the inside of the bubble. At best we could even be 14. Not going to help but it sure can’t hurt to pickup the phone and let people know what our plans to...
  19. franslasttwinkie

2024 Softball

It’s very much like you to say we don’t belong on the national stage in any sport ever.