2023 Schedule

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Where are you seeing it? Not on the website and all their socials is Day of Giving.

UH used to be an easy W but they have been coming up and had a hell of a nice season last year making the 2nd weekend of the tournament. They got a little lucky in the seeding/upsets, but that's the best team on the schedule as far as I can tell. Cal is terrible and we should be sad if we lose that one.

Fiefdom

Where are you seeing it? Not on the website and all their socials is Day of Giving.

UH used to be an easy W but they have been coming up and had a hell of a nice season last year making the 2nd weekend of the tournament. They got a little lucky in the seeding/upsets, but that's the best team on the schedule as far as I can tell. Cal is terrible and we should be sad if we lose that one.
Sean, of course, I don't post unverified opinionated drivel as fact like some folks on the board, my facts are Golden, no pun intended.

PSA: No jello shots were consumed in the composition of this message...LMAO

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I thought this was a basketball thread for a bit and got super excited lol. Wish basketball could be as consistently good as VB. Heck I wish all of our sports could.

Fiefdom

Looks like we open against Tennessee in their tourney on 8/25/23.

Marist and UT-Martin are also in the tourney, so I would believe we would play them in a DH on the 26th.

Final RPI from last year TXST #43 and UT #56.

Fiefdom

Bellarmine and New Hampshire are also in the Kansas Tournament.

Have a match with Kansas on 9/16, I would imagine we would have a DH with the other two on 9/15.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
I was looking through the roster and I noticed that we've had to replace a good chunk of last year's contributors. How are y'all feeling about our chances this season? rebuild year?