2024 SCHEDULE

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
@Troy is on a Thursday
vs Louisiana is on a Tuesday.

The price of success. Excited to have two guaranteed nationally televised games though even though I probably won't be able to watch the Louisiana one live.

franslasttwinkie

I’m not mad about getting what will still probably be our toughest test @ Troy right out of the gate (before any injury bugs late season). For some reason I kind of wish we had a conference game sprinkled in on 9/21 before SHSU. I think there is a slight advantage to being able to post a conference record first.

End with USA in the finale again. It was by chance but I could see a rivalry being emerged there as part of the rivalry weekend block on Black Friday.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
I feel conflicted about opening our season with Lamar. On one hand it will be a nice warm-up game. On the other I'd rather play SHSU first so they have less time to gel.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
If we are having the season we hope to have, we should not be concerned about SHSU no matter how much time they have.
For sure. It would just be very Bobcat of us to start 3-0, finally getting a W over the roadbirds AND beating a P5, only to suffer an embarrassing loss to that FCS team masquerading as an FBS team.