5th Quarter

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
With Keff, Rak and a guest appearance by former Bobcat QB Shaun Rutherford.

I really enjoy it when former players come back to support and talk Texas State.

Subscribe if you get a chance. (It's free and only takes a second) We need more content like this so let's support our fellow Bobcats where we can.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Great episode featuring former Bobcat players Rak, Shaun Rutherford and Craig Mager. I loved their insight into their days playing for Fran and their takes on the team today.

Bobcat1

I'm going to create a podcast called Bobcat Overtime just to mess with them, because really......there is no such thing as a "5th Quarter". 😁 😁

Kidding, always enjoy listening to Rak's takes. But I'm still fuming at Rutherford for his low and away pass in the endzone to Tim Hawkins to win the Alumni Football championship game when I was covering Hawk a couple years back, I still replay that play from time to time and it still bothers me, even though it was a great call and great throw. 😤 :cool:😅😅

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Another great podcast from Rak. This week features former WR/RB CJ Best and former DE Michael Odiari