David Mayo

Bobcat1

He started today for the Giants, a quote from Everett Withers on him to boot. They lost to the Vikings today, but Mayo had 9 tackles, 5 of them unassisted. 👍🏻👍🏻

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome!

By the way, if anyone has a 2015 Sage HIT Autographs #a97 - David Mayo football card, I'll buy it from you.

From all my research, this is the only card ever made of David Mayo and I have been searching since he was drafted in 2015.

B

Bakertxst04

That's awesome!

By the way, if anyone has a 2015 Sage HIT Autographs #a97 - David Mayo football card, I'll buy it from you.

From all my research, this is the only card ever made of David Mayo and I have been searching since he was drafted in 2015.
Justin, you might want to get this for your desk.

carolina panthers #55 david mayo autographed signed riddel mini helmet | eBay https://ebay.us/uEHFIe

vp98

Do you think Dan Quinn keeps David Mayo or does he end up a free agent. It was great seeing him the last few years at Washington where he often started against the Cowboys. He usually played well against the Cowboys except for that one game a couple of years ago where he was run over by Ezekiel Eliott. He has been around a while and I think he is still a serviceable player. Hopefully he remains there or finds another gig. I hear the Cowboys are hiring Zimmer. Mayo would fit in that system as a more traditional inside linebacker. I would love to see him with the Cowboys.