Exhibition vs Cameron Aggies

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
They’ve mentioned no Harrell, Ceasar, Gatkek with injuries. But no mentioned if Kennedy and he didn’t play. Hope no issues with him

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
Some good news and bad news and some really bad news...

Whispers from the sidelines:
The good news I heard was that Harrell has some issues with his ribs, but it didn't sound serious and also that Gatkek should be back this week. The first bit of bad news is that Gatkek missed most of fall practice with a knee issue, so I don't know how ready he is to work into the rotation.

As for the really bad news...
The other thing I was told is that Caesar just had surgery and is out indefinitely. I don't know how much truth there is to it or how serious it is if true, but unfortunately that is what I heard.

TXST

Some good news and bad news and some really bad news...

Whispers from the sidelines:
The good news I heard was that Harrell has some issues with his ribs, but it didn't sound serious and also that Gatkek should be back this week. The first bad news is I happen to know Gatkek missed most of fall practice with a knee ailment, so I don't know how ready he is to work into our rotation.

The really bad news is pretty bad.
The other rumor I heard is that Caesar had surgery and is out indefinitely. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but it is what I heard.
Son of a. Love is going to have to step up and play stronger if we want to have a chance with Caesar out.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
I also didn't see Davion Coleman out there, but I didn't get any word on him.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I also didn't see Davion Coleman out there, but I didn't get any word on him.
Forgot about him. The bench looked real light as far as numbers. Gatkek and Harrell were on the bench but no Ceasar (recent surgery could make sense why), Kennedy, Coleman. Wonder if illness/positive tests are going through the team? Suspension? Hopefully nothing serious.