Game Thread - @ UTSA

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Figure get this one up. Looks like it is on cusa.tv. No idea if it’s free. 7:00pm.

Bobcats coming off a road win against Rhode Island from the A10. Not sure how we won. Lost rebounding battle by nine. 17 less made FTs. Only made two 3s. But we’ll take the W.

UTSA has two wins against non D1 teams and lost by 20 @ TAMU-CC. Line I see is Bobcats favored by 5. Hopefully can get a road win against our rival tonight.

https://txst.com/news/2022/11/16/mens-basketball-i-35-rivalry-returns-on-the-hardwood.aspx

BobcatRaider

Looks like we could be bad at basketball this year too. Caesar going down is brutal and the Florida guys are MIA. So many opportunities to improve with the portal and we just continue to add mediocre at best JUCO guys.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Looks like we could be bad at basketball this year too. Caesar going down is brutal and the Florida guys are MIA. So many opportunities to improve with the portal and we just continue to add mediocre at best JUCO guys.
Ceasar was going to be the 6th man and de facto starting C. I thought Gatkek and Kennedy would both be rotation guys, at least. Gatkek is a known injury and he’s been on the bench. Hopefully back sooner than later. I haven’t noticed Kennedy on the bench at all when I’ve watched. Hopefully one of these home game interviews we’ll finally get some answers.

BobcatRaider

Ceasar was going to be the 6th man and de facto starting C. I thought Gatkek and Kennedy would both be rotation guys, at least. Gatkek is a known injury and he’s been on the bench. Hopefully back sooner than later. I haven’t noticed Kennedy on the bench at all when I’ve watched. Hopefully one of these home game interviews we’ll finally get some answers.
It’d be nice if Keff or literally anyone would give us info about the team.

BobcatBuddy96

I'm following the game with the sidearm live stats, and they don't even have our name and mascot right.
No respect, we get no respect(in best Dangerfield voice).

They have us as St.MU
We'er down 7 btw.

Last edited:

BobcatRaider

I'm following the game with the sidearm live stats, and they don't even have our name and mascot right.
No respect, we get no respect(in best Dangerfield voice).

They have us as St.MU
We'er down 7 btw.
Uhh are you sure you’re just not on the “live stats” for UTSA’s last game where they beat St. Mary’s by 7…

BobcatBuddy96

I went to our own ath. page, and and hit the live stats symbol. Plus, It's got our players names for scorers---Mason Harrall, Tyrel Morgan.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Gatkek looks like he at least checked into the game. Hopefully can get him up to speed.

Been out rebounded by 30 in the three D1 games and today, shooting 25.7% from three, was the season high. That is not a good combo

BobcatRaider

Gatkek looks like he at least checked into the game. Hopefully can get him up to speed.

Been out rebounded by 30 in the three D1 games and today, shooting 25.7% from three, was the season high. That is not a good combo
He’s 8’ 115 lbs. don’t expect much other than an average rebounder and an occasional shot blocker. He only averaged 9.7 points and 6.7 rebounds per game in JUCO.