March Madness Underway

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Valiant effort. Really do hope SB basketball can move up a tier. Typically in the 14-16 range in conference RPI area. Hopefully can get to 11/12ish but we’ll see

SWTSC

Southeast Florida…University of Miami located in Coral Gables, in the final four. 30 miles further north on I-95 is Nova Southeastern (Ft Lauderdale) went 36-0 and won the D-2 national championship a few days ago and 20 miles further north on I-95 from Ft Lauderdale is Florida Atlantic based in Boca Raton playing in the final 4.

Same geographic distance between these three on I-35 would be roughly San Marcos to Plfugerville.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
May not have mattered but they got some calls last night too. Two separate times UNT should have been called for shot clock violations and weren't. Both times they got the offensive rebound and converted the 2nd chance.

UAB got to the line a bunch though and missed plenty of FTs so can't put it all on the refs.

Here's something I find interesting: let's say FAU manages to win the NCAA tournament. All 3 post-season tournaments will have been won by teams in their final year in CUSA transitioning to the AAC (NCAA: FAU, NIT: UNT, CBI: Charlotte).