Props to Brady McBride

Linds

M&G Gift Contributor
I came across this video on YouTube today while looking for bowl highlights.

Lo and behold it's Brady McBride.

I don't think he was in the middle of the action but he certainly was heckling them on the way out

Go to 16:45

Last edited:

franslasttwinkie

I heard Tyler Huff in the background also right before they showed the clip of Brady. I'm sure that is one of his main connections as a former athlete whether he got his degree here or not. Brady has been a stand up dude off the field and on social media. I think we just didn't really always get to see the best of him since his ego and he got inside his own head on the field sometimes.

I really don't see that many recent football alums out there like Huff these days.

Bobcats2011

We saw Brady at Ozona before the game, didn’t realize it was him until he had walked past, but definitely seemed to still have the maroon and gold in his blood
He’s definitely a very pro bobcat and probably a bigger fan of Texas State over App or Memphis. He probably did graduate from state, year of class at Memphis, sat a year out for old transfer rules, and then played 2 years here

tx.state

Biggest problem I had with Brady was how happy he looked on the sidelines when we were getting our ass kicked, but I'm sure he's probably a good dude.

Bobcats2011

Biggest problem I had with Brady was how happy he looked on the sidelines when we were getting our ass kicked, but I'm sure he's probably a good dude.
He seems to be a very humble guy or got humbled along the way if you listen to the squaring around podcast that he came on.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
That sure was a great day! So many Bobcats at Ozona, yelling Texas and getting a State back while driving, drinking the stadium out of beer, going on the field afterwards, and celebrating with so many Bobcat fans out afterwards.

I've been having a rough month so I'm glad to think back on that day. Sports really are so powerful and I'm glad I've invested time, energy and resources into our University.