2024 Recruiting

TXST04

Tony-Louis Nkuba
2024 #Goonville Lewisville, TX hudl.com/v/2Jgkt6

Tre Bates
C/O ‘24 Denton Ryan||1x state champ||DT||
Denton, TX 247sports.com/player/tre-bat…

Willie Goodacre
Denton Guyer | c/o 2024| 3 |LEFT TACKLE |6’5/295 |

Eli Bowen
4UA All American MaxPreps All AmericanGuyer High School 2024, DB/ATH 5’10” 170

Last edited:

TXST04

Last edited:

Bobcat94

r
2025 kid. Gotta be the younger brother of that 2023 UT commit

Younger Brother and dad thinks he may be better by the time he becomes a senior. There is another one that got an offer out of Westlake yesterday that makes three. The third is a 2025 linebacker that really likes to finish tackles. Looks like Texas State finally able to find the address to Westlake High School... I'm becoming a big GJ fan. All three of the Westlake offers can be playing by their redshirt year, if not sooner. Love the early offer. I feel like it breeds loyalty.

Bobcat1

2025 kid. Gotta be the younger brother of that 2023 UT commit

🤡 🤡 “FiRsT dIbS. hOlY hELl” 🤡🤡

Looks like Kinne is working the magic with coaches to be on the ground floor offering these recruits. (Sarcasm) I’m sure with that extensive list of offers, all those P5s had their eye on a Sophomore DE already.

Like I said, coaches are helping Kinne out recognizing the talent they have yet to develop. That’s what positive relationships will do in the high school ranks.

I.e. First dibs.

Bobcatfan71

🤡 🤡 “FiRsT dIbS. hOlY hELl” 🤡🤡

Looks like Kinne is working the magic with coaches to be on the ground floor offering these recruits. (Sarcasm) I’m sure with that extensive list of offers, all those P5s had their eye on a Sophomore DE already.

Like I said, coaches are helping Kinne out recognizing the talent they have yet to develop. That’s what positive relationships will do in the high school ranks.

I.e. First dibs.

Bobcat1

Tell me you’ve never been involved in recruiting without telling me you’ve never been involved in recruiting. 🤔 That is absolutely how it works…when you have good working relationships with coaches, they give you a heads up early on to which kids on their squads will have potential or break out years.