2024 Recruiting

Simbo0722

Nice pickup, he was a stud at Judson, 12 offers out of high school. Lots of PT at U of H. Looks like we are replacing the LB's that left (portal) with much better talent. Same at QB nice add, experience at FBS level and both fit the motto " Take back Texas." Congrats staff and keep up the diligence and lets add more talent and depth to the roster. Thanks also to those of you that saw these signings coming and keep the information flowing. Go Cats.

Bobcat94

RJ can spin the ball. Played for Coach Wood at Westwood High School and has several records. Played very well at NAU and went to Baylor hoping to make it up the depth charts. He will compete and he is a leader. If he was 6’1” or taller he would be talked about on the national level. His ball is different. He can make all the throws in this offense and can be a coach on the field. Quick release and laser accurate. McCloud, RJ and Brad will be the order.

Bobcat1

He can make all the throws in this offense and can be a coach on the field. Quick release and laser accurate. McCloud, RJ and Brad will be the order.
Same was said about McBride early on. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agree with that depth chart tho….Hatter’s future is at WR, not QB. Unless he transfers to FCS.

Mpf43

Same was said about McBride early on. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agree with that depth chart tho….Hatter’s future is at WR, not QB. Unless he transfers to FCS.
My personal opinion is that finley could have played behind mcbrides oline and looked terrible. Instead he had the most single season passing yards.

2centsworth

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
My personal opinion is that finley could have played behind mcbrides oline and looked terrible. Instead he had the most single season passing yards.
McBride’s line wasn’t awful. He had Dalton, Hergal and Dobson. He struggled to see over the line and left the pocket a lot more than he should have. IMO, Finley would have done well, especially with Barbee, Banks, Haydel and Shareed.

Mpf43

I think you are combining the all stars of two different teams of receivers. I dont think haydel and shareed were playing with barbee and banks when mcbride was qb.

Bobcat2013

M&G Collective Member
Nope. They were all on the 2020 team. Barbee had 10 TDs, Banks had 4, Haydel had 4 and Sharead had 2.

Mpf43

Nope. They were all on the 2020 team. Barbee had 10 TDs, Banks had 4, Haydel had 4 and Sharead had 2.
Wasnt brady sitting out that year because of transfer regs? I thought he was the qb in 2021? I am not researching this so i could be wrong.

Golden1

Looks like over the weekend we had former Jax State DE, Chris Hardie for an official visit. Grad transfer with 1yr left to play. 1st team Conference USA & Conf USA Lineman of the Year. Would be a big pickup. Impressive stats & highlights.

On3 also reported he’s visiting Colorado State today & tmrw, I believe, and he appears to me to be leaning that way. His IG has quite a few local businesses NIL deals, and I see he’s represented by an agency, so would have to beat the other schools out $-wise.

IMG_8925.png

Last edited:

BobcatsFan4Life

M&G Collective Member
Nice pickup, he was a stud at Judson, 12 offers out of high school. Lots of PT at U of H. Looks like we are replacing the LB's that left (portal) with much better talent. Same at QB nice add, experience at FBS level and both fit the motto " Take back Texas." Congrats staff and keep up the diligence and lets add more talent and depth to the roster. Thanks also to those of you that saw these signings coming and keep the information flowing. Go Cats.
Hell yeah! I love this!! You put it perfectly, @Simbo0722.