Dragon Home Solutions Leak Repair

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Hello fellow alumni. I’m a 2005 grad and a proud Bobcat. I wanted to show off a product I’m in charge of introducing to the general public. The company I work for specializes in leak repair in the oil and gas industry. To keep in elementary, I basically manufacture carbon fiber repair kits and install them on leaks in refineries, chemical plants, wastewater plants, municipalities, etc. We are able to repair lines by wrapping them with these kits that look similar to casts when they cure. We can do this without these facilities shutting down and losing money so that’s where our value comes in .

Recently we’ve decided to manufacture a home solutions line and make it available for home owners to purchase and use around the house, farm, ranch, work, vacation home etc. I’m currently looking for leads to box stores, feed stores, hardware stores, etc to purchase and stock. So if anyone has family or friends that are decision makers at places I mentioned above, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Below is a link of the product. Check it out watch the video of Ryan, our CEO, and let me know if you have any questions. If it’s alright with Maroon and Golden Mods, I will from time to time be sharing real life examples of what you can fix with Dragon Home Solutions. Again the Home Solutions line is new and I’m new to calling on box stores so any help or insight will be appreciated. At this time you can find my product on Amazon, at Coburns(Plumbing Supply Company) and at a feedstore in Rocksprings TX.

GolfCat

Without reading up on the info, could you use this on an older above ground diesel tank that has a couple of pinholes in it.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Yes but at 2” wide x 5ft per a kit it would take several on a substantially big diesel tank. I would probably just sell you a bigger kit from my industrial stock I use to wrap stuff in the refineries and plants. Well….for a Bobcat I would do it. I would need to know dimensions and I could configure how much you need along with a quote. Basically make the tank brand new again. I could even quote some of my techs to come do it for you just need to just the the job based on distance of travel. Otherwise I could ship wrap and coach you up.