New Ranch Needs

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
So I just partnered up on a bank foreclosure. It’s a 300+ acre low fence piece off Dolan Creek Road in NE Val Verde County.

Just throwing this out there, I’m going to be looking pretty hard for 2nd hand timed protein feeders specifically 3 each. If you or anyone you know wants to part with some I would consider negotiating a price.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
We are also open to tower blinds 10ft or higher that will be 6ft x 6ft or larger in size.

Last edited:

Bobcats2011

So I just partnered up on a bank foreclosure. It’s a 300+ acre low fence piece off Dolan Creek Road in NE Val Verde County.

Just throwing this out there, I’m going to be looking pretty hard for 2nd hand timed protein feeders specifically 3 each. If you or anyone you know wants to part with some I would consider negotiating a price.
I’ve hunted Val Verde/comstock plenty times before and yes you will need protein feeders lol.
Drove one if my coworkers developments recently and decent amount of old hunting gear. Feeders/pens, not so much on the tower blinds though. I’ll have to ask around

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
I’ve hunted Val Verde/comstock plenty times before and yes you will need protein feeders lol.
Drove one if my coworkers developments recently and decent amount of old hunting gear. Feeders/pens, not so much on the tower blinds though. I’ll have to ask around
Yikes!!! Yeah I’m not that far out. Im east of Devils River and probably like 15 minutes or less away from Edwards County line. Let me know if you find anything

LTK5H

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Devil's River is one of the best kept secrets in the state of Texas. Did a 3 day, 2 night canoe/kayak trip with a bunch of friends probably 10 years ago. Crystal clear water and only saw a handful of other people the entire time.

PecosGuy

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Unfortunately, it's not like that anymore. The state keeps growing the allotment of permits and now more groups can be seen on the river. There's also more than one outfitter; I know of 3 for sure that are licensed with the state. It was my understanding when they opened the Del Norte Unit they were going to control the numbers but I guess they've went back on that. So I can either complain or capitalize on it so we will be renting out the bunk house and main house all this property. I expect to put all profit towards improving the habitat and infrastructure of this place.

Bobcats2011

Unfortunately, it's not like that anymore. The state keeps growing the allotment of permits and now more groups can be seen on the river. There's also more than one outfitter; I know of 3 for sure that are licensed with the state. It was my understanding when they opened the Del Norte Unit they were going to control the numbers but I guess they've went back on that. So I can either complain or capitalize on it so we will be renting out the bunk house and main house all this property. I expect to put all profit towards improving the habitat and infrastructure of this place.
The property is in the devils river?!

Bobcats2011

Yikes!!! Yeah I’m not that far out. Im east of Devils River and probably like 15 minutes or less away from Edwards County line. Let me know if you find anything
Guess I need to rephrase that. There are regular feeders and protein gravity feeders at this development in canyon lake. Just need my boss to fork over owners contact info so I can ask if they are keeping it, want it out of there or would like to sell any.