UTSA loss šŸ§µ

Bobcat17

M&G Collective Member
Irrelevant to the discussion:

Independence Bowl was the 1st bowl game I ever attended in 1981. My oldest brother's school aTm, vs my dad's OKST. We had 6 there and the tickets were split 4/2. For some reason my brother in his corps uniform and I were chosen to take the 2, which was in the middle of the OKST fans. I do remember thinking even as a little kid that Shreveport was a complete dump.
Shreveport is a dump. No if, ands, or buts. Football is football though and Iā€™m a sucker for it.

vp98

Playing the Mountain West champ in Jerry World II. They just need to concentrate on their first bowl win.

gatorcat

M&G Collective Member
Irrelevant to the discussion:

Independence Bowl was the 1st bowl game I ever attended in 1981. My oldest brother's school aTm, vs my dad's OKST. We had 6 there and the tickets were split 4/2. For some reason my brother in his corps uniform and I were chosen to take the 2, which was in the middle of the OKST fans. I do remember thinking even as a little kid that Shreveport was a complete dump.
Shreveport is a dump

vp98

Their NFL prospects held out of the game. Looks to me they would have lost anyway but damn I would be mad if we got to a bowl game and our best players didn't even play.