Recent content by Mittens

1. M

Realignment Super Thread

Interesting parallels with Texas State: Missouri State used to be Southwest Missouri State University until 2005. They play in a 17,500 seat football stadium (Bobcat Stadium was around 16k around the time of the move to FBS). Not a very successful FCS program with only a couple of winning...
  2. M

2024 Recruiting

RJ Martinez announces his commitment. Nice addition to the QB room!
  3. M

2024 Recruiting

Treylin Payne - LB. 3* rating from 247.
  4. M

2024 Recruiting

5. M

$12.6M naming rights deal for Bobcat Stadium in the works with UFCU

I would’ve preferred HEB Field at Bobcat Stadium, but beggars can’t be choosers.
  6. M

Tier 1

7. M

New President…

8. M

Portal Kombat

Quattro Perez - OL - didn’t see any game time last season.
  9. M

2024 Offseason Thread

Yesterday, KD also retweeted this one from back in October. Not sure why he’s retweeting stuff from months ago but I can’t hate on a President that’s continually supporting his AD/head coach.
  10. M

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Dropping that South Alabama series was brutal. Even with some winnable conference games coming up, not much room for error if Texas State is going to make the conference tournament.
  11. M

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

A rough stretch isn’t anything I’m going to lose my head over and think the team should have a no nonsense military mindset all the time but I’d expect to see the guys at least seem pissed off that they’ve been outplayed the past few games and are treading water playing underwhelming .500 ball...
  12. M

Portal Kombat

Zach Edwards - DE out of Troy. Entered the portal with one year left to play.
  13. M

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

I’ll give KD credit, he toots the horn for Coryell when there’s a tweet about athletics. From schedule announcements to alternate jersey reveals to construction updates, the AD is always getting a shout out from KD. Nice to see KD elevating those around him.
  14. M

Future Schedules

How many ASU hotties were realistically going to be traveling to SM anyways?
  15. M

Future Schedules

I hate it. Screw getting a nationally televised game. This would’ve been a great weekend game with a full house. Even if a lot of students show up, it’s not going to look as good with a lot of alumni likely not being able to make it to the game.