2023 Off Season

It’s a summer college league. Majority of the players will join a team
  3. S

2024 Recruiting

4. S

2024 Recruiting

5. S

2024 Recruiting

Haven’t seen Horne in the portal. Bolton was a walk-on I’m pretty sure. So if Horne is gone too I think it’s two spots. Definitely need a post player. I got Drinnon-Gumbs-Drone Dawson-Benson O’Garro-Emmou Morgan-Turner Green-Deer
  6. S

2024 Recruiting

Named to the All-Rookie team for the American East conference. Basketball recruiting is weird. This guy is from Mansfield, TX and ends up at University Maryland-Baltimore. Believe there is one more scholarship open.
  7. S

2024 Recruiting

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/5174858/franck-emmou
  8. S

2024 Recruiting

9. S

2024 Recruiting

That is a step up for sure. We’ll see where Sykes and Mason end up
  10. S

2024 Baseball Sun Belt conference

Getting pretty embarrassing at this point. Slam Marcos is not living up to its name in conference play. Out homered 15 to 10. Committed five more errors in the field. Failed in the portal with Patino and Thompson. Patino having two extra base hits in thirteen games at the should be power spot...
  11. S

2023-24 Sun Belt

I’m not worried about the following year. We need to win now. Drinnon and Morgan are a good start. I would have said they are the two most important players at the start of the year and they played a combined less than two complete games between them. Drinnon was already in the top 10 oldest...
  12. S

2023-24 Sun Belt

I’ll be the sunshine guy and say Sykes at the 3/4 spot was 1-11 from 3 along with a 66% FT shooter. Mason was 18-61 (<30%) from 3 and a 40% shooter at 2 pointers. Mason was about as inefficient as it gets when TJ made him the iso player to create his own shot and Sykes couldn’t stretch the...
  13. S

2023-24 Sun Belt

Watching UTA and Tarleton in the WAC semis is a little depressing (granted we made the semis). Both well over .500 records. We beat a 19-13 UTA at their place. A 21-12 Sam at their place. Played fucking Will Wade and McNeese and lost (they are 30-3 and in the tourney). Lost to Little Rock who...
  14. S

2023-24 Sun Belt

The basketball head coaching job is not going to be a 1.1M expenditure for '24-25. Not happening.
  15. S

2023-24 Sun Belt

Spav had one year left and a 400K buyout. Justin did the work previously. TJ makes 415K his buyout would be $685K on 4/1/24. I don't see a scenario where TJ is not the coach next year. The buyout April 1, 2025 lowers to be $373,500 and that is a number I could see them realistically eating.