2024 Recruiting

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
Named to the All-Rookie team for the American East conference. Basketball recruiting is weird. This guy is from Mansfield, TX and ends up at University Maryland-Baltimore. Believe there is one more scholarship open.

Youdude07

Named to the All-Rookie team for the American East conference. Basketball recruiting is weird. This guy is from Mansfield, TX and ends up at University Maryland-Baltimore. Believe there is one more scholarship open.
7 gone or in the portal
Nix Graduated
Horne portal
Sykes portal
Mason portal
Tate portal
Love Nevada
Bolton Prarie View

Added 3 I believe. I'm hoping we can get back Sykes and Mason but if we can get back Sykes at least would be great. Especially how he came on February and March.

stlwildcats

M&G Gift Contributor
M&G Collective Member
7 gone or in the portal
Nix Graduated
Horne portal
Sykes portal
Mason portal
Tate portal
Love Nevada
Bolton Prarie View

Added 3 I believe. I'm hoping we can get back Sykes and Mason but if we can get back Sykes at least would be great. Especially how he came on February and March.
Haven’t seen Horne in the portal. Bolton was a walk-on I’m pretty sure. So if Horne is gone too I think it’s two spots. Definitely need a post player.

I got

Drinnon-Gumbs-Drone
Dawson-Benson
O’Garro-Emmou
Morgan-Turner
Green-Deer

Simbo0722

Tonight at midnight the portal closes. Anyone know how many spots we have to fill?
Sit back and watch GJ and his staff work some Bobcat magic, got to have faith they have a plan and people lined up. Got to let the P5's eat first then it is our turn. I bet they give us at least 3 -5 head turners and fill all the necessary gaps within the roster. Go cats...