Search results

1. T

Sun Belt Podcasts/Videos/etc

Hahahah - my thoughts exactly. Thank you for that deep insight.
  2. T

Portal Kombat

Where are all the O-Line transfers?
  3. T

Portal Kombat

I’ve been following pretty close. Daughter goes there and hitting the CU Stanford game next season. They were pretty upfront, no surprises. I think they have the same concerns as TXST. O Line! They lost one receiver that blew it up during spring game. QB gave him a hard time for going, but you...
  4. T

New Head Coach: GJ Kinne

1-11 freshman year was hard. Her friends are all at Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, insert awesome football school, but I’m excited for the buffs this next year. We dragged her to a ton of TXST games in years past and we generally didn’t do to well. I will probably fly up to watch a couple...
  5. T

New Head Coach: GJ Kinne

My daughter goes to CU, so watching Coach Prime and GJ I’m in heaven. I need to get back to work, but can’t stop reading all these great CU and TXST post/news.
  6. T

Kinne Staff

Does anyone have information on the possible coordinators?
  7. T

TXST vs. Baylor Predictions

Please give this guy a raise. People feed off of that positivity.
  8. T

8-14 Open Practice

Good question, I was lost on that comment too. Thank you for posting the vids. Much appreciated. I'm on the hype train now. Please don't break my heart this season Cats!
  9. T

8-14 Open Practice

Keep About to ask the same thing
  10. T

Bobcat Stadium Renovation

How much do suites cost? Any ideas?
  11. T

Don’t be like this clown

Glad you posted this. That is ridiculous.
  12. T

2021 Offers and Commits

Best post on here.
  13. T

2021 Offers and Commits

You betcha
  14. T

How to watch TXST vs. BC

Say what you will, but our team is exciting as hell to watch. I’m a believer, and full on supporter. I’m spoiled with ESPN. What is this backwoods CHSS network? Sounds like you have to have direct tv? Please tell me I’m wrong.
  15. T

McBride vs Vitt

McBride, no question.
  16. T

TXST Opening Line vs SMU

Maybe I’m the only one, but I thought we looked great. I thought the refs sucked our momentum out of the game and that is going to happen occasionally. But D looked strong, Jensen, and Hutch looked solid.
  17. T

Week 2: Wyoming

+5 (Now, if we could just get those commercial space heaters without cut off values in the visitors’ dressing room, we would be pretty much good to go don’t you think).
  18. T

Thanks for the youtube link. They did a great job. Solid coaching/play calling on Wyoming side. It seemed like Mizzou was a little of a mess QB/Coaching.
  19. T

I'm with Justin on this one. Personally, I want to be super supportive and give the team and give them a solid fan base. I like how they didn't quit. Go Cats!
  20. T

With Wyoming and Mizzou, yes tons of turnovers, but they looked solid. They were able to withstand Mizzou attempting a comeback. I was on a plane when the TXST game was on is there anywhere I can watch a replay? Also, who do you think will start the Wyoming game? Jensen?