Kinne Staff

franslasttwinkie

If we are able to empty the pockets for up to $300K for a OC and $300K for a DC I would think he might be able to interest some FCS HCs who excel on one side of the ball and aren’t making near that much in FCS

Richard

Administrator
Staff member
M&G Collective Member
I am hearing from a reliable source, that theres some interest from a former North Texas QB turned coach... in joining our staff.

We will see!

Bobkat34

I was just posting on how I hope he shapes his coaching staff coming into D1 with just 1 season as HC.

D1 football is not DI-AA. DI-AA is not dealing with NIL much if at all. DI does.

I just hope he brings in someone in some sort of Associate HC that has done it before. I think Jake should have had Stitt in that position as QB coach or something else while Jake call games. He didn't and decided to fire him to take everything on plus the lack of support he got. I just hope Kinne brings that type of experience with him in some way, shape or form (be it a OL coach, RB coach, and same on defense). We'll see.

He still gives me Jake 2.0 concerns in making HC decisions in game. I doubt my concerns will be squashed until I see him coach a season. I'm not giving him much room to make errors as we did with Jake and I think that will be because we just saw it from Jake.

BobcatRaider

You literally beat me to the post, Raider. Kade is a Bobcat legacy too - his father was my fraternity brother.
Just saw your post about him in the 2023 recruiting thread. It would be incredibly nice to have a 2023 HS QB commit. Both Kinne & Leftwich follow Anderson but it isn’t recent, so they’ve known about him for awhile, which isn’t surprising.

Bobcat94

The Dodge's can coach some football. I'd be surprised to see Riley leave Southlake for a QB coaching job. I could see him leaving for an OC Job.