Search results

1. T

Astros Foundation College Classic

I bought tickets and won't be back in the States for the tournament. I've got Diamond parking for all 3 days. 2 tickets of each Day 1 vs UH section 126 Day 2 vs UT Insperity Club free food/cash bar Day 3 vs LSU Insperity Club free food/cash bar I'd prefer to sell them all to 1 person, but...
  2. T

Bowl Ticket Donations for Vets

I missed the homeless ticket/hot dog but I'm sure it was tounge in check. However, I'm going to buy 8 tickets, beer, hotdogs for veterans for whatever bowl game we make it to. I know there are organizations like "Vettix" that make this happen for a minimal amount of overhead, and I'm not...
  3. T

Champions Club needed

If anyone has Champion Club seats they're not using for our last game against USA I'd be interested in purchasing them.
  4. T

Castro Club

Just post up if you're going to a MBB or WBB game and want free food/drinks. Hopefully our teams go hard and make crazy runs! If so, I'll do stats to give Castro Club away, but normally not to many fans unfortunately. Example, If a season ticket holder without access but go to most games let me...
  5. T

LET'S GET IT GOING!!!

From the Waffle House in Gulfport Mississippi TEXAS!!!!
  6. T

Kinda free parking for Nevada Game

I've got an extra RV parking spot and a Lot 2 parking pass. You can park your vehicle in the RV with/out a RV (I park my dually over there even without my rv) and the Lot 2 pass is a dedicated spot. My wife and my name is on it and it's the closest you can get. We may even be able to switch...
  7. T

Free Parking Pass Jackson St Home Opener

I've got 1 Lot 2 and 1 RV parking spot available. FCFS
  8. T

2023 Away Game Travel

Just a thread for folks to post if they're hitting up an away game and to link-up with other Bobcats. This is my 1st season not in school, I'm working for myself, the wife is remote and 2 games are a short drive away so we're planning on hitting all the away games. If anyone has advise on...
  9. T

Castro Club

If anyone wants passes to the Castro Club for WBB today the 20th or tomorrow's MBB the 21st hit me up. I've got 6 available.