Castro Club

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
Just post up if you're going to a MBB or WBB game and want free food/drinks.
Hopefully our teams go hard and make crazy runs! If so, I'll do stats to give Castro Club away, but normally not to many fans unfortunately.
Example, If a season ticket holder without access but go to most games let me know vs random 1st game fan. However, if a fan goes to every FB game vs random BB game I'm going to invite them.

Last edited:

GolfCat

Just post up if you're going to a MBB or WBB game and want free food/drinks.
Hopefully our teams go hard and make crazy runs! If so, I'll do stats to give Castro Club away.
Example, If a season ticket holder without access but go to most games let me know vs random 1st game fan. However, if a fan goes to every FB game vs random BB game I'm going to invite them.
You are a stand up guy.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Late, late notice, but if anyone has any Castro Club tickets they're not using today I'd gladly take them off your hands.

_x_

M&G Gift Contributor
Trying a little earlier this time. If anyone has Castro Club tickets they're not using for the Troy game on Friday I'll gladly take them off your hands.

TomGIBill

M&G Collective Member
Trying a little earlier this time. If anyone has Castro Club tickets they're not using for the Troy game on Friday I'll gladly take them off your hands.
PM me your first and last name and either cell or email that you want them transferred to and I'll send you 4.

Reactions: _x_