#13 - SMU Recap & Marty gets heated

TXST Marty

Co-op Gift Contributor
This week we review our loss to SMU and look ahead to what the Bobcats need to do differently going into next week against GAST.

In this episode we discuss some topics we want to chat about in future episodes - let us know what you think would be an interesting topic,

Follow us at:
Twitter: @LocoBokoPodcast
Instagram: @LocoBokoPodcast

JustinS09

Administrator
Staff member
Y'all made a comment about Vitt facing their 3rd string, I would actually like to look into that cause the defense doesn't usually sub in that many back ups.

Either way, the previous 2 drives before Vitt got in, Jensen was sacked 4 times. That was also against the "3rd string". So, the argument that Vitt looked better because it was lesser talent doesn't hold water.

TXST Marty

Co-op Gift Contributor
Y'all made a comment about Vitt facing their 3rd string, I would actually like to look into that cause the defense doesn't usually sub in that many back ups.

Either way, the previous 2 drives before Vitt got in, Jensen was sacked 4 times. That was also against the "3rd string". So, the argument that Vitt looked better because it was lesser talent doesn't hold water.

That was Seth - I didn't know for sure but I'm all for attacking him.

Seth (Loco)

M&G Gift Contributor

I will say Vitt’s form and ability to throw deep was different than what we’d watched all game from Gresch.

TXST04

Great episode as always.
Regarding the frustration by the fans.... I'm guilty as charged. Ya'll mentioned the alarming thing about the coaching staff... the "offensive firepower" and we expected the offense to shine and it has not. Wholeheartedly agree and that is basis of my frustration.
It was extremely difficult watching the first half of the SMU game, knowing that defense was making stops & gaining turnovers & giving the offense multiple chances to get going and we couldn't produce much of anything.