2023 Pre Season predictions…

Jecbobcat

I’ll overshoot my team’s potential now . . …

New Prez., New Coach, New Year . . …. Not since the heady days of Fran waddling along our sideline have we seen a .500 or better season.

Until THIS season.

Our Hatcherless Bobcats, under the guidance of Kinne, take us to the promised land of 6 Big Wins, our First Bowl invitation, our Prez. Doing a 2.5 somersault into The S M River, and SPAV taking the credit for our remarkable turnaround saying that Kinne did it with his recruits.
Kinne brought in 30+ kids and growing... Wonder how many of them will play...

Bobcat1

What’s your way-too-early W-L, by game (no tiebreakers 😝)?
As I understand it, for Kinne & Co it’s Hornsby or bust. They believe with simplifying the offense (like they did with Scott early on) he will complete 60% of his passes and lead us to a 9-win + a bowl win season. On the other hand, some on the team believe CJ & Ty have a better grasp of the offense. For context though, Spavital & Co were thinking we would win 8 games and go to a bowl game with Hatcher, so there’s that.

I see us struggle mightily against Baylor & UTSA with Hornsby at QB, and a true QB competition open up after that.

classof78

Trying to wrap my head around Evans and Rogers having a better grasp of an offense when it's going to be a completely new offensive scheme that none of them have even practiced in yet. Not saying they haven't memorized the playbook better but as we all know, there's a big difference between book learning and practical application.

Bobcat1

Trying to wrap my head around Evans and Rogers having a better grasp of an offense when it's going to be a completely new offensive scheme that none of them have even practiced in yet. Not saying they haven't memorized the playbook better but as we all know, there's a big difference between book learning and practical application.
We’ll find out come next week. That’s just what I’ve been hearing around San Mo.

Thus far, CJ has received the most rave reviews with his preparation. But some have said MH is the real deal and will turn heads with his explosive plays.